Well, Well, Well Let's all welcome the Great Tribulation!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Well it seems that $750 Billion Dollar bail out was a waste of time. It seems like companies are filing bankruptcy as fast as the market can recoup. The crime rate is about to go through the roof. Well I guess some people are going to disagree, but it sure looks to me like a Great! Great! Depression is on it's way.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you really feel that way.

You should unplug your puter and get back to the hall.

This is a non authorized zone and may result in your destruction.

Trouble kaos and bad times thats the beauty of the JW's.

Business modles are: create a need and fill it.

Life creates the need for them, hard times.

The cure is go to the meetings and sell magazines.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    The crime rate is about to go through the roof.

Data Points: Latest U.S. Crime Statistics

Violent crime has decreased since 2006

Posted September 29, 2008
    • 1,408,337: Number of violent crimes reported nationwide in 2007
    • 0.7 percent: Decrease in estimated volume of violent crime compared to 2006
    • Source: FBI

http://www.usnews.com/articles/opinion/2008/09/29/data-points-latest-us-crime-statistics.html
    Well I guess some people are going to disagree

Yup

• asilentone
    asilentone

The stock market went up about 500 points today, I believe that we will be in recession for a little while, I do not think it will be great depression anytime soon.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

September 11 2001 started The Great Tribulation. Babylon The Great is Big Business - Wall Street - IS the capitol of Big Business. Eisenhower in his Presidential farewell address said to Beware of The Military - Industrial Complex.

All the buildings of The World Trade center fell on 9/11/2001 not just the Twin Towers. The Pentagon was attacked. Seven years later to the day - The top five Investment Banks on Wall Street went belly up. CNBC is begging for GM, Ford, Chrysler and the other troubled sectors to be "SOCIALIZED".

THIS IS THE HAND OF GOD.

The WT is BS but there is an "end of the age."

Have faith in God. Accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior. I did and I spent 46 years in the WT. I now go to a Southern Baptist Church and have never felt so loved. I love to study the Bible and feel way better informed about the scriptures - especially Romans. Go to an Evangelist like a Baptist, Assemblies of God ... church office and challenge yourself - not him - about Salvation by Faith.

It is over,

Paul

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Oh don't be so paranoid. and an alarmist. The world is always in some sort of crisis and it eventually works itself out. We can't blame God for the worlds problems it is man who has brought it upon themselves. The Great Tribulation has already happened when in 70 AD Jerusalem was destroyed by General Titus. Had the Israelites paid heed to Jesus' warning that when you see Jerusalem encamped with soldiers, he said Flee to the mountains. For the most part most Jews didn't heed Christ's warning that they should flee. That was in 66 AD and General Galius encamped around the city of Jerusalem no one could get in or out Then for some strange reason he left with his army. That is when the Israelites should have fled to the mountains. But no they felt that it was over the Roman soldiers left and so why flee? See the soldiers have all left so most of the Jews stayed. But now in 70 AD General Titus now blocks the city and now no one is able to leave. During the time the romans were around the city no food could go into the city and starvation set in. Cannibalism started happening. The Jews were pretty much in a real bad way. They paid dearly for having not heeded the Words of Christ. They had turned their backs on the Son of God and so there were consequences for their disobedience. It was death. . That in my opinion was the Great Tribulation. orangefatcat

• asilentone
    asilentone

Paul, it is not over til it is over!

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Hey fuzzy! What is this go to an Evangelical church BS, what to watch you guys speak in tongues and get fath healed or some other nonsense! Just because were all EX J'w's doesn't mean we need to run off to the next chuch to feel all warm and cozy and saved!

Conversation starts off with the Watchtower mindeset of were all gonna die were heading for the great depression! With absolutley no examples why were heading into a great depression just a statement with no facts.

Then there's you just like the watchtower telling everyone you must come to our church to be saved. BARF!

And to comfort us you tell us you were in the Watchtower for 45 years like that makes any difference!

Keep your faith healers to yourself and all that crap, They're no different then the crazy Watchtower! YUCK!

More fear mongering to polarize you and keep you scared of what's ahead.

Did that, not doing it anymore!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Oh brotha, here we go again.

nj

• sacolton
    sacolton

Gas prices are great! $1.75 here in Oklahoma!

If this is the Great Tribulation ... well, it's GREAT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit