Well, Well, Well Let's all welcome the Great Tribulation!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hmmmmmm, if the Great Tribulation hasn't started then I guess Mrs Clinton is making videos for nothing. http://clinton.senate.gov/issues/housing/subprime/index.cfm They don't know the way out of this mess. Greed has consumed this country and the world. The so called brokers, hedge fund managers, ceo's have taken their money and split. They are nowhere to be found. The only person who will be able to save us is Jehovah and Jesus. I know some do not want to hear this but its the truth. I heard three more banks are considering filing bankruptcy. Mrs. Clinton stated that some of these financial institutions had survived the Great Depression and now are shutting it's doors due to this financial crisis. It's a sad day!!!!!!!!!!!

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hmmmmmm, if the Great Tribulation hasn't started then I guess Mrs Clinton is making videos for nothing.

http://clinton.senate.gov/issues/housing/subprime/index.cfm

They don't know the way out of this mess. Greed has consumed this country and the world. The so called

brokers, hedge fund managers, ceo's have taken their money and split. They are nowhere to be found. The only person who will be able to save us is Jehovah and Jesus. I know some do not want to hear this but its the truth.

I heard three more banks are considering filing bankruptcy.

Mrs. Clinton stated that some of these financial institutions had survived the Great Depression and now are shutting it's doors due to this financial crisis. It's a sad day!!!!!!!!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

How much $$$ do you want to bet this isn't armageddon?

Anyone want to bet?

• asilentone
    asilentone

unbaptized, you are great tribulation freak!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Unbaptised:

The only person who will be able to save us is Jehovah and Jesus.

"ALL the gold is mine!" thus sayeth Jehovah.

"how bout a loan King Midas?" thus sayeth Cameo.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I think that I might thank God when Simon close this site, so you will not be spewing anymore shit here on this thread.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I will never, ever, ever understand people that come to an ex-jw site and barf out they're doom and gloom message.

Nobody here is stupid enough to believe it. Well, maybe one or two are stupid enough - that's it.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    They don't know the way out of this mess. Greed has consumed this country and the world. The so called

brokers, hedge fund managers, ceo's have taken their money and split. They are nowhere to be found. The only person who will be able to save us is Jehovah and Jesus. I know some do not want to hear this but its the truth.

I heard three more banks are considering filing bankruptcy.

Unbaptised, Great Trib is not just about the money. It's about the whole world being in the grip of "the evil one". Religions are all out of Babylon...even yours. Many people are wise to the tricks and lies now. Shadow gov.'ts are trying to create fear in people cause it makes them feel powerful to watch people cringe and shake. Same way the elders do to JWs. Puffed up authorities.Wanna see you sweat and cry.

Great Trib is all about people getting their power back. Great Trib is when people wake up and say screw these liars and thieves! Great Trib is when people turn on their oppressors. Power to the people! Hell yeah Babylon will fall. And those they call apostates, who are actually the ones who DO know the truth, will be the ones that throw the rocks that smash the feet of clay.

So it might be a little uncomfortable with the monetary system going down the drain. Let it go. It is just one of those things that keep us tied in to this slavery.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have an idea for Cameo and Unbaptized, you can discuss this via yahoo instant mesenger or something like that.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am praying this shitty thread will get locked!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit