Well, Well, Well Let's all welcome the Great Tribulation!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I am sorry did I miss the news article about two witnesses wondering around Jerusalem in sackclothes prophesing?

Could someone please post a link......

Actually, Ynot, they were not in Jerusalem this time......here's the link per request.

Sackcloth and Ashes on Wall Street

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-wallis/sackcloth-and-ashes-on-wa_b_128381.html

• asilentone
    asilentone

(never mind)

• asilentone
    asilentone

there is no need to be so gloomy, get a life!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

again with the few active JW's I still talk with.

I haven't seen so much excitement lately. These guys, (JW's), are so convinced that "this is it, this time, again." With these silly grins on their faces this one friend of mine was elaborating how this economy is finally done and it's never going to recover. AAAAAAAAAAgh will they just get a life!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    Homer...just a little insight for you....WTS has not cornered the market on the Great Tribulation. ALL RELIGIONS preach this subject.

Really so Muslim, Jewish , Hinduism , Buddhism etc all proclaim the imminent GT in their doctrinal teachings WOW thanks for that insightful information.

Where have I been ?

And no the ideology of the GT as stated in the bible and exploited by the JWS and other religious groups doesn't scare the pee out of me.

Nonsensical stupidity never did.

Religious philosophies that contain prophecies on whats going to happen in the future are not grounded on logic or factual reasoning.

Fear is one of the impressed ploys that religions like the JWS use to cultivate followers and contain them to their will.

In reality the great tribulation has been going on since man has culturally existed , a thorough examination of human history can prove that.

But you wont read about of course in the Watchtower

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

In the news today...

CitiGroup has set the world record of making the second largest job cut in the world - firing around 52000 or 53000 employees across the globe

Congress and the White House say they want to do something to help the nation's automakers, which are close to insolvency. Executives from Ford, GM and Chrysler will be on Capitol Hill on Tuesday to plead their case. But there is no consensus on what to do for Detroit. It may be next year before Washington acts, which the industry fears may be too late

DHL Express, the country’s third largest parcel delivery company, now joins the ever-increasing list of companies making massive cuts in its labor force. It announced on Monday that it was laying off 9,500 workers and shutting down hundreds of service centers. The cuts are in addition to a 5,400 employee reduction announced last May.

• asilentone
    asilentone

cameo, do you like to tell us bad news?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    cameo, do you like to tell us bad news?

No. But I don't think you all should put your heads in the sand and pretend like it's not happening.

Jesus said (my paraphrase) 'how is it you can look at the sky and discern the weather but you don't observe what's happening around you in order to be prepared to deal with it?'

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

No one knows the day nor the hour, yet many of the signs are already fulfilled sufficiently.

Only an ostrich or its kin would not be curious as to whether this is "it".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg

BA- Enjoy.

PS- 750 billion? You haven't heard the news- it's already past 2.5 trillion. The dollar in your pocket is worth 25-30% less thanks to the largess of the gubmint.

• asilentone
    asilentone

cameo, Are you Christian?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit