My Wife is mentally ill and does crazy things diary.

by Witness 007 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Sounds like she is manic for sure, but she may have racing bi-polar, where she has ups and downs within the ups and downs. She needs to get on meds and fast. Then it takes time to get the meds right. Maybe years. Hopefully she won't have an altercation with the police, but if it happens, it should force her into treatment. I feel for you. My daughter is bi-polar, not to that extreme. purps

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

OMG, she is in a severe manic mode. When she drops she is gonna drop hard.

This is a very dangerous situation, very dangerous.

Is there a reason she isn't in a psychiatric hospital?

• zagor
    zagor

It is not so much your wife I'm worried now about but you mate, I've been reading these threads of yours over the last 6 months I reckon, at times I felt sorry for you at times pissed for spilling your beans publicly like that, but now I'm wondering if you have something about you, something shell we call it voyeuristic in nature without calling int perverse that gives you enjoyment for putting the woman in your life to shame publicly like you do. (Whether she is a J witness or not is absolutely beyond the point here. We all have been presumably at one point or another)

I think if you just have an honest conversation with mature people on this board you will be surprised just how many have actually been through far worse in life and yet you never hear about these things here or at least not in a kind of a context you are putting it in. Wonder why?

When you go through serious predicament in life the very last thing anyone mature does is going to a public square to spill it all, being sarcastic about it, and enjoy attention of onlookers. These are tantrums you would not tolerate even from a 4 years old.

Honestly mate, whoever else you attract in your life with these kinds of characteristics is not much better than you at this point. If she is not right woman for you, then walk away, if you feel she needs help then make sure she gets it at least I would if she was my lady. Because what is going on now is far from just simple support you get at support forum. You are enjoying this, aren't you? Be honest with yourself before life passes you by.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sorry Sweetstuff I know you've been waiting for me patiently to come to Canada and sweep you off your feet like Richard Gere in "An officer and a Gentlemen" but you have too wait .....she's not well enough to leave or make any decisions yet.

LOL, FYI, I tend to steer clear of men who after "sweeping me off my feet" might have a mentally ill ex/sort of ex who comes as part of the package and might just have a hatchet aimed my way. Just a good rule of thumb to follow in life I think.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I am so sorry you are going through this. I never knew. How hard this must be.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

TAKE HER TO THE NEAREST ER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

ofc

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Zagor I thought this whole website was to vent our problems and get support anonomusly...I haven't named names what is your problem in If I need to vent and have no one else to talk to...should I go to the Elders! Screw that I told them to go away....are you a tough guy who holds it all in? I feel better telling someone and getting advice.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Zagor, you're out of order mate. We're here to support each other through life's shitty times and if that means venting on here, then good, that's partly what this forum's for. Your attitude reminds me of the Watchtower which says we're not supposed to "gossip" to others about spousal problems, thereby denying many a worried and stressed brother/sister from seeking support and advice from close witnesses for fear of being labelled disloyal.

Witness 07 Hang in there buddy, you obviously love your wife and aren't about to give up on her just because she's ill. Well done for that!. But I'll go with what others have advised, get her the immediate help she needs, make a fuss if you have to, but get the help, you can't go on like this for your sake as well as hers. Take care. xx

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't think you can help your wife. You need to help yourself, as others have said. I wonder if you are safe? I wonder if you need counseling because you have no one to talk with? It helps to talk with an expert who understands the kind of hell you are living in. It helped me a lot when my husband went nuts to talk with a psychiatrist who understood his situation, and of course, my situation. Please find someone to help you. Call the mental health hotline for yourself and find someone to talk with just for the support.

• sacolton
    sacolton
    Took my dog to the animal shelter and had it euthanized because I stopped believing in the WT's version of truth and quit attending meetings.

This action didn't encourage you to go back to the Kingdom Hall? Strange. Seriously, that's just plain EVIL what she did. I'm surprised you didn't leave her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit