My Wife is mentally ill and does crazy things diary.

by Witness 007 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

And you still haven't moved out? Wtf?

As the world turns...............

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry Sweetstuff I know you've been waiting for me patiently to come to Canada and sweep you off your feet like Richard Gere in "An officer and a Gentlemen" but you have too wait .....she's not well enough to leave or make any decisions yet.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

This all sounds scary to me, she needs help right this minute. The fear of crowds goes hand in hand with someone

breaking down...you have been through a lot and this will really escalate the stress you feel to

try to be the supportive person in helping her. Don't waste anymore time here seek help today.

Best wishes,

h40

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Hopeforothers the only way I could do that is using force which would get me arrested or stabbed! The Police won't do anything unless she is violent or threat to me or self, and since she has 1.Admitted there is a problem and 2. Looked for help....I think I can't do much more....as someone stated she needs a Psyciatrist who can give her drugs...I hope she gets refered soon.

• CHILD
    CHILD

I am very concerned for you as well as your wife. Please call the Mental Health Crisis hotline in your area and speak with a counselor TODAY. Speak to the counselor about you and how your wife's illness is affecting YOU. This is very important. If you are anxious and stressed out, you cannot help your wife.

It would be great if your wife calls the Crisis hotline and speaks with a counselor. If she refuses, please call for yourself TODAY. This will help you formulate an action plan and help you cope with her illness.

Would your wife be agreeable to visiting her doctor? Your wife may not agree to speak with a psychiatrist but may be agreeable to a visit with her medical doctor. If she agrees, go with her and speak to her doctor about your concerns in your wife's presence.

Regarding nutrtion, the fresh fruits, veggies and fish are very good . Consider offer ing sandwiches because she can eat while moving. Observe her to make sure she eats balanced meals. Don't argue or nag regarding her meals; just wait awhile and her food later.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She has been to the doctor and has been refered to a Psycologist...she said she has an appiontment coming up...she also has a Crisis Mental health phone number from the Doctor but has not called....so I will see what happens.

• ninja
    ninja

sounds just like any pre-menstrual woman.......buy her some chocolates and mamma mia on dvd....that'll keep her occupied

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Ninja....chocolates today.......Mama Mia came out yesterday DVD so check that too.....I wish for the PMS days to return instead of this! Oh Mama Mia!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

My ex ehibited similar behavior shortly before we split up...

Taking a flower vase to neighbor's yards and picking their flowers to decorate her dining room table.

Picking apples off neighbor's trees without permission to make pies.

Cutting up clothing because it didn't look right on her.

Took my dog to the animal shelter and had it euthanized because I stopped believing in the WT's version of truth and quit attending meetings.

Get her some help now before she does something that can't be fixed.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She let our dogs out on the street to play in traffic and just laught....that really made me mad and I told her next time she can get out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit