My Wife is mentally ill and does crazy things diary.

by Witness 007 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Luckly she is going to a Mental health proffesional soon.

Monday - Bought her a nice hat as we were going to the races.....Tuesday - She decides she doesn't want to go because of the crowds...Wednesday - Re-arranges furniture and tidies house from 8pm till 8am making lots of noise. In the morning flys into a rage when I ask her to find library books that are overdue....rings a Brother we know and tells him we are get divorced...she sick of them interfering {havent seen him in a year?} tells him she will sleep with my father like in the bible so I can get an inheritance from him???....{she never met my Father as we haven't spoken in 15 years} and more embarrasing things...she then storms out for a walk and collects rubbish from the neigbourhood streets...beer bottles, paper cups, plastic wrappers, a bong! Carefully sorts these items and then put some in our garden and pond for "decoration." {Wednesday was bad} Thursday - Rings me repeatedly at work on the nightshift laughing hyserically she fed my dog 12 eggs so I need to buy some for breakfast?!?! She dressed in sexy evening wear all day dancing around the house like a belly dancer {I cannot participate so dont ask}

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Sounds like a bipolar in a manic phase. Are there children in her care? I don't think she can wait for a mental health consultation.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Just another manic Monday.

And Tuesday. And Wednesday. And Thursday. And Friday.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    tells him she will sleep with my father like in the bible so I can get an inheritance from him???....{she never met my Father as we haven't spoken in 15 years}

Hey can we tell her that i've adopted you?

lol

• StAnn
    StAnn

Wow. Definitely sounds like a bipolar mania. Man, I wouldn't want to be there when she comes down.

Try to get her into the doctor NOW.

Has she been like this for years? How have you coped?

I gotta admit, using a bong for garden decor has made me chuckle. The eye of the beholder, I guess....

StAnn

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Actually using a bong for a garden ornament is going to draw police attention to your house, especially if it's in the front garden. not only that but you'll probably have junkies knocking on your front door asking if they can buy drugs from you.

• iceguy
    iceguy

You need to check her into a mental institution.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She hurt her back at work 9 months ago around the same time I convinced her to leave the Witnesses. This all took a heavy toll on her mind....slowly she began to act strange...there are no children involved and she never threatened me or herself...yes I think it's Bipolar cycles. Some days are normal....many times she talks nonsense...and doesn't sleep much except on the couch alittle.

• yknot
    yknot

Perhaps instead of a psychologist she needs to see a psychiatrist whom can prescribe medication along with therapy.

Also start having her exercise briskly for 20 minutes everyday (preferably in the sunlight) to raise sertatonin and dopamine levels. Actually you too might wanna do the same to keep your own mental faculties healthy in this darker period of your life.

Make sure yalls diet is low in fat and high in vitamins from both protein and veggies!

Keep a journal and document every incident for her doctor.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yknot - Great advice! I got her a gym membership..she gets plenty of sun and I give her a vitamin and Omega fish oil {for the brian and depression} she thinks it's sweet how I make sure she takes her vitamins. I buy her Salmon and fish to eat and plenty of veggies...she likes freezing stuff at the moment like bottles of already open drink...half eaten food...fresh veggies...milk....drives me nuts. I asked why and she said incase we run out of food??? I do need to look after myself too as I am very stressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit