Dexter

by leavingwt 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Any fans? Love it. Can't get enough.

If you have never seen it, don't judge it by the commercials. This is a unique show and it's hard to explain.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Love it!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I love them too.

I have several pair and they are very comfortable.

Rub a Dub

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

One of my all time favorite shows--Too bad I'll have to sign up for Showtime again when the new season starts. Other favs are Rescue Me and The Shield

Free

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yep, one of the best shows in a long time.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey! You can get Dexter shoes at Payless Shoe Source. I've got 2 pair.

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

Best show i saw in ages- season 1 was on here in britain and then i downloaded the entire second series off the internet to watch because i couldnt wait to see what happened next.

Theres kind of a moral to it somewhere along the line about the darkness and hidden side of people.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

LOVE the show. I thought the show was gone. Looks like it starts up again on the 28th? Yay!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Yes, Season 3 starts this month. I have seen Episode 1 of Season 3 already. (It was 'leaded' to the web, probably by Showtime. They did the same thing for Season 2.0

Prepare to be thrilled.

I love how new episodes can be complete 'game changers' in this series.

I suppose we should not discuss any plot details, so as to not ruin anything for new viewers.

If anyone wants to know the big reveal for episode 1, just PM me.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I love Dexter.

I watched a few episodes before it went Showtime and now I'm lost.

My daughter told me that she bought the first and second season on DVD and she will send them to me within a few weeks

I can't wait!

Today's society needs more vigilante types like Dexter to take care of what the law can't.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit