Dexter

by leavingwt 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I watched a few episodes before it went Showtime and now I'm lost.

Hasn't it always been a Showtime exclusive?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

No, it was shown on one of the network channels for a bit this past winter. That's how I fell in love with it. HappyDad

• ataloa
    ataloa

I love Dexter! I've hardly watched any dramas in several years, but I got hooked on this during the strike and they showed it on one of the networks; now I'm sad because I don't get Showtime. But what a strange and interesting concept.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

BTTT

OK, we're three episodes into the third season, with another new episode tonight.

What do you think? So far, I'm liking it.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I don't have cable so I've only seen the first two seasons because my brother bought them on dvd and lent them to me telling me I would really enjoy them. So... now I just have to wait for season 3 to end so I can watch the third season on dvd ;)

Also, my Aunt says the books are much better than the show... so I think I'm going to have to check those out as well. I would imagine the character developement would be great in the books.

Jackie

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Thanks for letting me know, but I would have been surprised if it hadn't. The only thing I've ever known to really stay relatively true to the books is Harry Potter. The differences just means that one doesn't spoil the other for me ;)

Jackie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I agree it is a good show

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Did anyone see last night's episode, and then the preview for next week's episode?

Was the preview insinuating that Miguel was selling Dexter out with the cops, towards the end of the preview???

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm not reading this thread!!!

I just started season one last night! I work at the library, I've got them all. Will have to wait for DVD to see what you are talking about LWT you spoiler!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i was put off watching this show by the adverts for it

then someone told me i should...so i did

love it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit