Dexter

by leavingwt 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    As far as the quality of the seasons, I rank them in chronological order, essentially. However, Lithgow played the best villain to date.

I agree with you entirely.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Back to Lot and his incestuous rolls in the hay, it could be the power of S&G beer that holds the answer.

img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0062..._goggles_622180a.swf

• tec
    tec

Lithgow was great. That was an awesome season. Season two was my least favorite with whatshername. But I really liked this last season with Lumen. I think I just loved the idea that Dexter got to be himself, with someone who knew him as himself. The books took a different turn a ways back, I believe. I don't think Rita dies in them.

(Oh and was there supposed to be a morality lesson regarding Lot and his daughters? I didn't think there was.)

Tammy

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

LOVE it...

Sw

• poppers
    poppers

I just discovered Dexter about a month ago when I got Netflix, and I love it. They've only got the first two seasons available for online streaming, though, so I'll have to check out the library to see if they carry it.

• Deceived
    Deceived

I am totally addicted to Dexter, Loved every minute of every season!!! Season 4 was my favorite.

When is it starting again...??

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

What i like about Dexter is what I liked about the tv series Forever Knight. I find the internal struggle they both have with what they are interesting. They both work for law enforcement and use their skills to get the bad guy. There is an evil inside of them and it won't go away so they use it in and attempt to direct it in a better direction but sometimes the evil gets out of control but they grab it again.

there are people that are close to them some know who they are some don't they attempt to live as normally as possible but the struggle goes on and the internal conversation is very compelling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit