What Is Your Present Status In The Organization?

by minimus 132 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Stopped cold and forever after a moment of clarity during a congregation WT study.

Not planned, Not ever in my wildest imagination did I think I'd be where I am today. Don't even know how it happened, but so very happy it did.

Not DF or DA.

Dag of the "don't wish to be another person's judge ever again" class

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I DA'd myself in April of this year.

I'll take the real truth over the comfort of lie. However, everyone has a different set of circumstances. I will never criticize those that fade, or keep going without believing, etc.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I am an inactive fader....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............Invisible..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

We've considered leaving for about 8 yrs. Meant to fade but just stopped abruptly. Have not been able to sell it for about a year. MIA 5/2008

• gymbob
    gymbob

I tried to fade but they just wouldn't let me go that way....

So I DA'd with a brief note handed to the elder body, "I no longer wish to be considered one of Jehovah's Witnesses". Gymbob

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Back in 1989 a Judicial Committee determined that I had DAd because I hadn't attended meetings in years. They made the determination not me because I never sent them a letter or verbally expressed a desire to disassociate. Not that it mattered as I had already joined another church.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I stopped believing their bullshit, and just quit going. Not sure what that makes me, a fader I guess.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Faaaaaadeeeeeer!

Ran away, and they tried to catch me... I gave them fake addresses, LOL!

• exwitless
    exwitless

I'm a 'dog who has returned to his vomit'. DA'd.

Same here. DA'd 9-10-06. Wow, almost 2 years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit