What Is Your Present Status In The Organization?

by minimus 132 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I dosfellowshipped them.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

inactive

• Nowman
    Nowman

Disfellowshipped for fornication in 1992 when I was 18!

• Casper
    Casper

Fader, 11 years.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Inactive

Rumored to be dangerous
    96.4% shunned

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Fader.....Gone.....You tell me. I quit going in November of 2004. Moved out of the territory in 2006. They tried calling on me in 2005 and I guess I just told them that I had some issues with family or certain individuals. I really can't remember what I did tell them. I haven't seen any of them since although I do have a son that is active....SIGH........

Personally, I don't belive in anything anymore, just what I can see in front of me. There were just too many lies told and perpetuated on us. Bible, Moses, Noah, Jesus, Job, angels, devils.....SHOW ME!

NMG

• reniaa
    reniaa

inactive, but having a study with a view to returning, this is gonna be a slow process as my life doesn't lend itself to getting to meetings and I don't want to get to fast into promises I can't keep again,

• willyloman
    willyloman

I'm retired, I suppose.

I didn't resign (DA); I wasn't fired (DF). I just stopped going to work (the KH) one day.

I figure I put in my 30 years and am entitled to spend the rest of my life doing whatever it is I really want to do.

Of course, I did not get a pension.

But I did get something even more valuable than a gold watch: Freedom and the right to exercise tolerance towards others, not judging them for beliefs that - for all I know - are just fine with the God I thought I knew.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm a dangerous evil apostate, forbidden to even enter the KH, last time I went I was arrest for tresspassing with eight cops coming to the rescue, because the elders told the cops I was very dangerous and very strong, so they brought 8. I know this because I asked them why so many came,, so they told me about the phone call,, which was funny because I didn't do anything to warrent it as I was very peaceful while at the meeting. I guess those elders are a bunch of chicken shit wimps,, most of them bigger than me(go figure?).

• New light for you
    New light for you

Presently...i guess i faded.. even though i just STOPPED one day out of the blue

4/09 i was still out in service and at meetings- then that was it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit