What Is Your Present Status In The Organization?

by minimus 132 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Are you disfellowshipped? Disassociated? A fader? Still going?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

INACTIVE FADED OUT ..

Havent been to a meeting since 9/23/07. ... havent been in field circus since 12/06 (although I had phantom time until 8/07).

still getting hounded by friends (elders) NOT in the congo wher my Publisher card is parked

Snakes ()

• blondie
    blondie

Inactive (fader in my vocabulary)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Inactive baptized publisher. That's a long way from Bethelite!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm a 'dog who has returned to his vomit'. DA'd.

W

• asilentone
    asilentone

inactive for many years

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Status unknown .

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

Sadly, I still go to just about every meeting. In the mind, I checked out of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society some time ago. I still go because my wife is a hardcore Witness warrior and we have children together so I don't want to see that busted all to pieces. I don't participate very much if at all, I never wear a jacket to the meetings (gasp!), and I usually average about ninety minutes per month in the field service, though I usually lie and say that I got five or six hours just to keep from being hassled. As soon as the Amen is said on the final prayer, I am out of my seat and in the car waiting for the wife and kids. She hates this and she says it sets a horrible example for the children. Imagine if she knew what I was really thinking.

er

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Don't know, don't care.

The closest would probably be "fader". Never officially DF'd that I'm aware of, haven't given them the pleasure of DA'ing myself but definitely have left no illusions as to my interest in ever returning to their faith.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

a publisher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit