What Is Your Present Status In The Organization?

by minimus 132 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

Stopped cold and forever after a moment of clarity during a congregation WT study.

Not planned, Not ever in my wildest imagination did I think I'd be where I am today. Don't even know how it happened, but so very happy it did.

Dagney. I'm curious-what was the moment of clarity?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Disassociated (February 2008) and life has been very good.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sort of a cross between Job and the unclean and hated bird of Revelation.

Rub a Dub

• Honesty
    Honesty

Full Blown Exposer of the satanic cult of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Confirmed opposer of the demon inspired 'Faithful Slave' of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

• White Dove
    White Dove

What happened with me is that after figuring out that they (my elders) were just like the Pharisees, I decided that that meeting was going to be the last one I ever went to and that I could do pretty much the entire meeting at home with all of the books and KM's and video tapes in sign language.

It was a good way to save gas and sanity.

It took me just one and a half home "meetings" before I realized I just couldn't stand doing it that way.

So, I quit the whole entire shebang in October of 2005 and declared on 8/8/06 that "I am no longer a Jehovah's Witness" while standing alone in my kitchen, sorta like a reverse personal dedication.

During that gap time, I did a lot of thinking and realized that all elder bodies operated like the Pharisees.

It was my declaration of freedom. I think it's marked on the '06 calendar...oh, it's thrown away.

• LisaAnn
    LisaAnn

I saw a sis at Safeway yesterday and she talked with me, so I guess I'm a Fader.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    I 'm a dog who has returned to his own vomit.

ME TOO. AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT. WOULD FEEL BETTER IF MY KIDS WOULD SEE THE LIGHT.

• bite me
    bite me

not apart of it, just surrounded by it. What does it mean to be a publisher? Are they the people that go around and drop off magazines at laundry mats? This to me should be called a pusher. Publisher would be one that puts the articles ready for print.

• sspo
    sspo

After 32 years working my butt off for the watchtower i finally faded or stopped going to any meetings 14 months ago.

Not a slave of the watchtower anymore.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Stopped going, haven't been back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit