What Is Your Present Status In The Organization?

by minimus 132 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Absent.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Faded into relative obscurity.

-Aude.

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Sadly, I still go to just about every meeting. In the mind, I checked out of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society some time ago. I still go because my wife is a hardcore Witness warrior and we have children together so I don't want to see that busted all to pieces. I don't participate very much if at all, I never wear a jacket to the meetings (gasp!), and I usually average about ninety minutes per month in the field service, though I usually lie and say that I got five or six hours just to keep from being hassled. As soon as the Amen is said on the final prayer, I am out of my seat and in the car waiting for the wife and kids. She hates this and she says it sets a horrible example for the children. Imagine if she knew what I was really thinking.

DITTO - except no kids and 0 minutes in service..........

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

frankiespeakin:

That is a common tactic among political types. They demonized you by making you appear more of a threat than you probably were. It underscored your "evil" to those present, and the official police records show that 8 officers were dispatched to deal with a very dangerous dissenter/apostate.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Active publisher in good standing.

Elder for many years.

Might still be an elder. Might not.

Haven't placed any WT printed material in over a year. With a couple of exceptions.

I still have a couple RVs that I actually don't mind going to alone or with the kids. We NEVER discuss JWism. We just discuss everthing ELSE under the sun. Fellow JWs have tried arm-twisting them in the distant past, & they won't have any part of it. When I leave, these RV guys seem to know the drill. If a JW is with me, I will find the most boring-looking hard-to-place magazine in my ever-growing collection, and just give it to them and they take it with no comment. I'm sure it hits the recycle bin before the my car starts.

om

• flipper
    flipper

Inactive and loving it

• ferret
    ferret

Axed 1980

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Dissacociated in absence by a lying dishonest body of elders (Ted Sallows and Jonney Morley step forward please!)

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Disfellowshipped for daring to say the "Emperor Isn't Wearing Any Clothes!!!" one year ago.

• chickpea
    chickpea

inactive/fader

when my meeting attendance slowed and ultimately stopped
    i had no idea i was going to walk away completely

aint nothing like fresh air to make one realize
    one was in a stagnant morass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit