active jw's visiting here?

by Ronnie38 70 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

I think you have to give worf some latitude. He seems like a disgruntled, short man trying to look big with large text.

His point is valid about apostasy .. in a way. The difference is that I see him as an apostate because he has rejected the 'true' religion.

rosalee,

I don't need your latitude. And you can call me as many names as you want to. It doesn't matter to me. Obviously you can't deal with the real truth.

The meaning of apostate that I posted is totally valid.

The fact is that when you apply fully integrated honesty, and wide scope accounting to the wts, reality reveals the wts

as nothing more than a pseudo-religion, a book publishing company, a weak social club, and the most evil cult ever to appear on

this planet. The wts and it so called "leaders", to whom you and reniaa continue to prostrate yourselves to with the willingness of

cows in heat, are guilty of murder and rape, (see Mexico/Malawi), pedophilia, (see Dateline, Silentlambs.com, Court Cases), the

tearing apart of countless families based on a disfellowshipping policy that has no basis in scripture, suicides (see Crisis of

Conscience and In Search Of Christian Freedom, or just put JW suicides in your search engine), etc. etc. etc.

Yes rosalee, your coveted borganization is not what you like to think it is. Its a fraud. And as long as you continue to be part of it

and promote it, and praise it, you are a fraud too. Oh, and your cow partner in heat reniaa is also a fraud.

Worf

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Like I said --- large text --- small man.

Actually, I don't think anyone called you any names.

What I said is just an honest observation.

• worf
    worf

rosalee,

Not only are you unintegrated, but you are a liar. You did call me names. You called me disgruntled and short.

Those are names.

And you have not validly addressed any issues about so-called apostates yet. Why? Because you can't. You need further direction from mommy borg.

Short and disgruntled applies to the members of your governing body. Especially theodore jaracz.

Worf

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

I see you can now type in normal size ;)

English lesson 101 for worf:

Name --- is a noun.

Short and disgruntled are adjectives.

Adjectives describe nouns.

I can't call you an adjective.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm an active JW.

Not really visiting though.

I live here.

Rub a Dub

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

OMG both reniaa and rosalee are both so fooling themselves and don't even know it!

Reading this thread as someone raised in and left after 27 yrs in. now, more than that out, sees only blaring hypocrisy in their posts.

Witnesses in good standing cannot remain as such if they visit forums such as this, plain and simple.

my dears, what is it you wish to accomplish by posting or lurking here?

I am here so that i am up to date with what my jw family are being fed.

why are you here?

• worf
    worf

rosalee and reniaa: Both of you are not even worth it.

Everything you have posted are non-sequitors.

Use your wikipedia to get the meaning of that word.

Worf

• reniaa
    reniaa

Goodmorning hopelesslystained and worf let me introduce you to the An ad hominem argument.

consists of criticizing or attacking the person who proposed the argument (personal attack) in an attempt to discredit the argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

when you reply to our points without resorting to personal attacks you'll get better responses

• White Dove
    White Dove

This board has evolved from those who were trying to defend the WTS and make sense of all of the non-sense and keep their faith...to...those who have gone past that and are trying to pick up the pieces of their lives after hurricanes Ted, Franz, Knorr, Rutherford...

So, evolution being what it is, and this board not being what it was at first, I ask for the millionth time:

WHY ARE ROSALEE AND RENIAA HERE?????!!!!!

They aren't looking to recover from anything at all. They don't appear to be here to help anyone else recover, either.

What is their aim, goal, purpose, etc.?

Are you guys trying to win us all back into the borg, vomit, all of the other words that make the borg look bad?

Can you tell it's not working?

What do you hope to gain by posting here?

• JAVA
    JAVA

A Catholic who reads something that's not printed by the church and that does not favor the church can still be a good Catholic. A JW that does the same is a "hypocritical JW." Nothing like a double standard when speaking "the Truth." :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit