active jw's visiting here?

by Ronnie38 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

LovesDubs - - - aren't you a dainty piece of work?

BonaFide - - - are you trying to be the new DO, CO or PO on this site? Give me a break!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I love this and think it deserves a re-play:

Carla's quote: "I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question."

(by the way, Bonafide, it's always good to see you.)

Love,
    Baba.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Funny thread!..I don`t mind Pro JW`s..They can be fun..Or..Tiresome.....The ones`s that make excuses for being here,when they know they should`nt..Are probably just as slippery in real life..They know dam well they would be D/F if they were found out and kept coming here..They fool no one...........I prefer an honest Pro-JW`s..We have "Active JW`s" that come here and know they could be D/F for it..They are honest and probably very decent people in real life as well....Very opposite to some of the "Pro-JW Bullsh*t Artists",that sometimes find they`re way here................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've been looking up something like introductions to Reniaa and Rosalee but can't find anything that says more of what they hope to get out of this discussion board.

Please know that I really am interested in why you two are posting here.

I've never once said that you don't belong here.

Both of you have evaded my enquirees.

Who are you people? What is your purpose here?

Why don't you want to share more than just "I disagree with you and agree with the WTS."

What is your background so we can understand your reasonings better?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

White Dove..From what I can tell.....Reniaa is an inactive JW looking to go back..Hopefully her visits here will give her,some insights on the Real WBT$..All and all,she seems like a nice lady.......Rosalee,was inactive and went back to the JW`s..She seems very happy there..Because..She seems to think none of the WBT$ rules,apply to her!..LOL!!....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

So, umm...I'm looking for some common ground from which to talk to these two ladies.

I sincerely apologize if I've offended you two.

I didn't mean to, it's just that I'm trying my best to relate to you and am having a hard time.

I can't find an intro for either of you that tells us about yourselves and why you're here, what you hope to get out of the board, and what you hope to contribute.

With most sincerity,

White Dove

• White Dove
    White Dove

Outlaw,

Exploring is great! I trust our mods:) Reniaa's intense and persistant defensiveness of the WTS has thrown me off big time.

Her exploring makes her make more sense, I guess:)

Looking for understanding:)

White Dove:)

• Quandry
    Quandry

Please know that I really am interested in why you two are posting here.

I've never once said that you don't belong here.

Both of you have evaded my enquirees.

Who are you people? What is your purpose here?

Why don't you want to share more than just "I disagree with you and agree with the WTS."

What is your background so we can understand your reasonings better?

What this poster says pretty much sums up how I feel. I never attacked anyone, nor harrassed. But coming here usually involves an interchange, plus it is anonymous. So, why not answer questions?

No one should ever tell anyone else they are not welcome here, but if they are here, yes, we are wondering why. Especially so when they defend the WTS and claim that obedience to the WTS is important, yet they themselves do not adhere to that. What is the mental process that makes it O.K. to go against the express mandates of the society-something that could definetely involve disfellowshipping if it were found out-while making others out to be doing wrong? Isn't that the height of hypocrasy?

If not, could you explain how it is not? I am not harrassing, just wondering.....I asked the questions-Do you think it is wrong in the WTS eyes to post on this board? Why or why not? Do you agree with the WTS stance? Would you feel free to mention your involvement here to the elders or do you carefully hide it?

Would either of you care to answer?

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I propose an experiment;

All active 'dubs ask their elders if this is an apostate site.

If you are afraid to ask-it is.

If you ask them- it is.

Why are we discussing this?

• berylblue
    berylblue

Goodmorning hopelesslystained and worf let me introduce you to the An ad hominem argument. consists of criticizing or attacking the person who proposed the argument (personal attack) in an attempt to discredit the argument. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem when you reply to our points without resorting to personal attacks you'll get better responses ____________________________ Oh, really, Renai? What makes you think anyone WANTS better responses? And I've noticed you do a little bit of the ad hominem thing yourself. My ex was from Yorkshire and he was a sanctimonious piece of work. Feel free to draw any conclusions you want, dear readers - or not. Makes no difference to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit