Suggestions On How To Get Rid of JWs Coming To Your Door

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

I posted this on the random smartassness thread a couple of days ago..... and think for comical relief it is still appropriate.

King James Version of the Bible: $20
    Book of Mormon: $0, by request
    Copy of the Koran: $30
    Rosary: $10
    Artificial Lamb's Blood for Pentagram: $5 a gallon
    The horribly confused and terrified look on the face of the next Jehovah's Witness who you open the door for: Priceless

• minimus
    minimus

I like the Crisis book.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

About 6 weeks ago 2 sisters™ came to my house. It was about 10 AM on a Saturday. I was sitting on my porch having a beer and smoke, taking a break from some work I was doing on the house. I figured I'd be nice, so I let them read me a scripture and I took the magazines. My idea was they'd come back and I'd gradually anti-witness to them on their return visits™. They never came back though.

Maybe they don't like beer drinking smokers and judged me to be unworthy of the kingdom message.

W

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Tell 'em they have big balls to be there, and fly a flag. They no come here no more!

Dismembered

• Dagney
    Dagney

Put up a sign like Worldly Andre did.

"Apostate World Headquarters" with an outline of the WBTS in the background.

• Caedes
    Caedes

To quote an old comedian...

"Jehovah's witnesses? Come in...the wifes out!"

• TopHat
    TopHat

Warning,Warning we are demon posessed

• yknot
    yknot

Remember now.... many active JWs hate FS.

Why not simply chuckle and tell them when they need to vent to try the JWS or JWR forum. or lurking on JWD.....

Just mentioning apostate material usually is enough to scare 'faithful JWs" and it gives doubting ones websites to lurk.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The other Christian religions were very active where I lived. Lot's door knockings and invites to go their church. Sometimes when we knocked on their doors they would open the door, grab our hands and start preying. It was an instant reaction to just leave.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

answer it nekkid?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit