Suggestions On How To Get Rid of JWs Coming To Your Door

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

This Thread has a link to a some ideas from Dear Abby's column today: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/164458/1.ashx http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/

• carla
    carla

I have tried the following- told an elder, ms, r & f, and my jw! had signs up, sent the 'cease & desist" to NY (find in my topics if you want one) finally I had to send NY a letter asking why they would want jw to come here when I own nearly every anti witness book on the market, etc... and REGULARLY deliver anti witness lit? oh, and I named the woman who violated the 'do not call', I think that has done the trick finally. Probably didn't hurt that when they were parked outside my home I went and delivered anti witness stuff to those left in the car and told the kids if they never get baptized their parents will never have to shun them (yeah, well, who knows which the flip will flop in the future?) so anyway, I think I finally got my point across. Time will tell but if they ever come again I will resort to eggs and give them a 3 second head start, or maybe a paintball gun? I dunno, I will have to get creative.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Come to the door with Crisis of Conscience in your hands?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Wear a teeshirt that says "SATAN rocks "

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

I liked Mary's answer
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

• garybuss
    garybuss

I actually like them coming to visit. If they did, I wouldn't want to discourage them in any unusual disrespectful way. One time a circuit rider visited me and my goal was to get his mailing address. After three hours I still didn't get it. That SOB had something to hide!

Things are not on the up and up.

I pride myself on being able to have a Witness looking up his own butt with three flips. I've never seen a Witness say something that can stand three reductions. I have to save that for last though because it's hostile and it scares them. They back right out the door.

My problem has always been keeping my knives sharp. I don't have a regular sparring partner.

• gymbob
    gymbob

In a town as small as mine, most JW's knew when I DA'd a few years ago. When the dubs call at his house, he just tells them, "Hey do you know my good friend Gymbob who lives right over there? He used to be a Witness!"

He says they just turn around and walk away!

• gymbob
    gymbob

That's my neighbors! Sorry, forgot to fill that part in!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would tell them that I have my computer all ready to go on Six Screens of the Watchtower in one tab and JWD in another. Alongside that, I would have both my Ouija board and Crisis of Conscience book highly visible, my Christmas decorations up, and either some Christmas music or rap (hard core, gangsta rap at that) going. And I would tell them that Satan would love to have their souls.

That ought to be the last time they show up. And if they try again, I know that they are hellbent on physically recapturing me at all costs.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Is this really a problem for anyone? I've seen one set of jw's in the past 3 years. I simply didn't answer the door. You know as well as I do that they're relieved when you don't answer. Getting rid of them is to embark on a journey up mole mountain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit