Suggestions On How To Get Rid of JWs Coming To Your Door

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

I mod'd this when somebody posted it (on this forum, I think) a long time ago. It originally had the lady holding a Bible w/ a cross; I morphed it into a WT.

Mustang

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Dress up like this guy and hold up this magazine....

• mustang
    mustang

Hand these out:

Mustang

• John Doe
  • seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

That's just too sad for words. Horrifically sad.

• John Doe
    John Doe

That's just too sad for words. Horrifically sad.

You don't like my portrait?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

What are those bumps - implants? Oh my gosh!!

Never mind the ears all mangled!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't know. I figure they must be some kind of insert--plastic maybe?

• truman
    truman

here's one person's attempt to stop the door knocking. http://www.neatorama.com/2008/01/14/revenge-gone-wild/ REVENGE OF THE NON-WITNESS Background: Jane White was upset that Jehovah’s Witness had come to her house once a month, every month, for 12 years. At first, she politely told them that she wasn’t interested. Finally, after a visit on a Saturday in January 2002, she had had enough. Revenge Gone Wild! White went to the group’s local Kingdom Hall in Peacehaven, England, the following morning, carefully timing her visit for the middle of the Sunday service. She banged on the door loudly, again and again, until someone answered, and then proceeded to offer members of the congregation religious literature that she had brought along. "I tried to hand out free magazines just like the Jehovah’s Witness hand out," she said. "Nobody seemed to want them though." She continued her "mission" for 30 minutes until the police showed up and asked her to leave. (Photo: creepysleepy [Flickr])

• Robdar
    Robdar

How about dying your bush NWT green and answering the door naked?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit