Suggestions On How To Get Rid of JWs Coming To Your Door

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Did anything ever actually work for those of you who went out in FS?

I can tell you they haven't been back to my place since the last time I confidently told them I used to be one (left out that I was never dunked) and am now athiest and happy.

• minimus
    minimus

LS, that would do it!

• lonelysheep
  • bigwilly
    bigwilly

I have 2 that I've always wanted to do but never seem to have the opportunity.

1) Answer the door fully nude (prefereably aroused if possible), bong in hand and a pentagram (preferably in something resembling blood) painted on my chest. In an overly friendly/odd manner invite them in for a "ceremony" or say "I know you guys! My dad's an elder!!!".

2) Have someone else answer the door and give a standard "not interested" type response. If we get the overzealous "won't take 'no' for an answer" type, I hit the end of a chain dog style just at the edge of the door, snarling and foaming at the mouth (courtesy of Alkiseltzer).

More fantasy than anything I'll realistically do, but it's fun to dream

• minimus
    minimus

The fully nude thing might just keep some JWs in and knocking on doors!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

i live in a doorman building. They would never get past the front door.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

To us df'ed ones it is easy.... just tell them exactly what you think.. The first time they came to my door I just tried the 'im not interested' approach... of course this was no deterrent.. they just went into the 'exactly-what-are-you-not-interested-in' routine... After I answered I had no interest whatsover in anything they had to say, they used the 'but-surely-you-must-interested-in-what-god-has-to-say' routine...

I was getting tiresome so I came back with the 'what-god-are-you-talking-about' countermove, to which they responded with the 'the-only-true-god-jehovah-from-the-bible' statement...

At this point I was tired of using spiritual ju-jitsu so I went for the throat... I told them I was dfed... not only was I expelled but that after taking off the WTBS shades, I actually did not believe in the bible as god's word or any other man written book for that matter and much less in the cartoonish like character called jehovah... That I went back to martial arts, and was studying Wicca and other related non-biblical religions and that I liked them better...

At that point and 'countermoveless', they left without saying goobye... which was exactly what I wanted...

After almost 9 years of no visits, about 2 weeks ago I was washing my car and saw 2 ladies approach...just before they reached the sidewalk, I saw a man come running at them and whisper something...

They stopped as if Medusa had looked upon them...turned around and did not talk to me...

SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• badboy
    badboy

ONE OR TWO people might ask awkward questions about paedophilia.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe 3 or 4.

• KingArthur
    KingArthur

Finally-free: "Beer is so much more than just a breakfast drink"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit