I just came from my elder's meeting

by BonaFide 85 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I read your intial post and have to say this is a simple problem.

Tell them to kiss yo black azz and leave you the f alone.

If you are white the advice still stands tell them to kiss yo black azz and leave you the f alone.

• Texman55
    Texman55
    Alternatively, you could meet with them, confess, and add the names of a few of the elders wives.

OMFG!!! what a great idea, can you picture the looks on the JC faces?? oh and then the gossip in the congo....all those bitches squawking and shooting dirty looks at one another during the public talk....the shit would really hit the fan.....you go, finally-free!

• amama2six
    amama2six

No kidding, that's how Yikes got out of being DFed. He started naming off all the Elders' daughters he'd messed around with...they swept everything under the rug and let him fade into the sunset. :D

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Deny everything. I grinded with many pioneers prior to marriage, but they never turned me in. My wife was the only one that turned me in. The elder that she told wanted to date her, so he told my elders an embellished lie.

I simply grinded at the beach with my future wife. I was accused of fingering her and attempting to rape her. She was a pioneer with a guilty conscience. I had avoided her phone calls for two weeks, so she told the elders.

Oh well.

Give pieces of the truth. It is her word against yours. Don't let the guilt trip bother you.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You lacky bad boy I never got accused of anything like that, maybe not studdly enough.....I was accused of being "too nice."

• Sirona
    Sirona

I am astounded that so many people on this thread actually think he should talk to these elders about his sex life!!!

Hello???!!! This is a CULT??!!!

Don't play the cult game and talk to them about your sex life. You are a grown man and don't need to confess s**t.

Sirona

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Resign any positions you have

or don't have for that matter

and WALK AWAY!!

They are going to hound you and get you

anyway, so why tolerate the crap!!

Let them do as they will.

It's all meaningless anyway.

God could care less about a little

Ummmm.... whatever you call it.

Move on

Get a new life

Most of these twitchy ladies

will probable come looking for you

after you go anyway.

Yea. Sweet!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I went to the elders once and confessed to having sex. They wanted a name. I told them he wasn't a JW. The kept insisting. I was so afraid that they would show up at the mans house. I refused. Finally one of the elders said, his name is Carlos. I said no it isn't. He said, then what is it. I said, I don't even know a Carlos. I got df'd. Never did find out who Carlos was. Sure wish I had had the oppurtunity to have a meeting with him.

I say...If you do go back to speak with the elders and all the little tattle-tales, please please please record it. Pretty please.

lisa

• ID Crisis
    ID Crisis

BF whether or not you bother with details and the elders, it's time to take stock and own up - to yourself. It reads poorly of you to try and justify your actions by saying that the sisters wore mini skirts and low-cut tops and they said they wanted affection and they came on to you and ... and ... and ... It's off! Unless this is a bit of a joke - in which case too it is of poor taste. Here in Australia we've got a guy on national TV who keeps getting into public trouble and keeps justifying himself. You could take a page out of his book. It's boring. Women are over this sort of bullshit - JWs or not. I hope most men are over it too. Just own up to yourself. Please.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Next time, do apostasy. Then they will not have the chance to hear details of your private life. Just saying that you do not believe a word from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger will do--especially if you actually call them the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger in front of as many people as you can.

You will still be disfellowshipped. But it will spare you from having to give details of something you find embarrassing, and possibly stumble someone else out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit