South Lake Tahoe Apostafest Pictures

by Mincan 134 Replies latest members meetups

• New light for you
    New light for you

looks awesome...

but where are your name badges? dont you know you're NOT supposed to take them off while your having dinner???????

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you so much ...Wonderful to see such happy faces what did the WT say if we left.?? We would have no friends .....Just to show what mislead folks they were to say that....Look at the above...LOVE!!!!! Glows.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Good pics. Nice to put faces to the names.

Paul

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Hey Mincan...great meeting you ! Didn't even know you got that shot of us...! It was a lot of fun putting faces to the names eh? Please tell everyone that I really don't look that scary....sammieswife.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say, I have met a lot of people, but this group was just so awesome. We just all "clicked". We

had such a wonderful time, just getting to know each other. I cannot say enough about them. They were so

accepting and caring. We old folks came home early. The "youngsters" are still up there having fun. What a

wonderful time we had.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• ataloa
    ataloa

Oh, thanks for posting these pictures. JK looks nothing like I thought; neither do the flippers. Still didn't get to see Dagney though. So glad you all had a wonderful time.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Tahoe looks like a beautiful place.

Glad everyone had such a blast!!!

• changeling
    changeling

You are all beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!

changeling :)

• caliber
    caliber

Eliveleth,

So please tell me what you do at these due's, besides wine and dine ? Do you have a list of events or what ?

Caliber

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lovely, just lovely. I'm saving up my pennies for next year. There will be a next year?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit