My Wife's In The Hospital

by Yizuman 145 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Powerpress units

Pneumatic sequential compressor and appliances
    Feel the soft ripple flowing air pressure and bask in its refreshing comfort

1. Mangaing a variety of periphefal Edema Condition from chromnic Venous Insufficiency to Lymphedema.
    2. Edema associated soft-tissue injury such as burns or ligament sprains.
    3. Postoperatively, they can be used to manage edema and decrease the risk of deep vein thrombosis.
    4. Powerpress units effect-Promotion of blood circulation.
    5. Powerpress units helps you maintain a fit and healthy shape, by massaging the veins in the lower part of your body.
    6. Even aged skin can recover its youthful resiliece. Air pressure massage on the various parts of your body promotes blood circulation, stimulates the secretion of lymph fluids, and activates your metabolism. These positive benefits go a long way in h elping you to maintain your skin's resilience and slow down the aging process.

www.neomedicinc.com/products/powerpress.html

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Is your wife on Heparin therapy or Enoxaparin (low molecular weight heparin given sub-q)? Just wondering? I'm no doctor.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Yizaman,

I just read your post about your wife. I am so sorry. What a terrible thing to happen.

I will be praying for your wife, the doctors and nurses will have the wisdom to know

what is best for your wife, and for you to have peace through this ordeal.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Here's a good page for info. Clots are, also, called thromboembolism/s. www.east.org/tpg/archive/html/chap52body.html

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Ahhhhh, that explains alot how it works. Thank you so much for the detail....

"Is your wife on Heparin therapy or Enoxaparin (low molecular weight heparin given sub-q)? Just wondering? I'm no doctor."

I don't know, but I will write this down and ask the nurse about it.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Eliveleth, thank you. My wife needs all the help she can get.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I'm at the hospital right now with my wife and she seems to be doing ok.

Got to see that pressure cuff that she has on her left arm. I feel it vibrate, so it must be massaging her arm to help circulate the swollen hand and arm a bit. She had dialysis yesterday that took off 10lbs of fluids. She'll have another one tomorrow.

I'll be staying here for a few days on my days off and go back home wednesday morning so I can rest for work later that night.

I really missed her and she's glad to see me and loves the idea of me staying for a few days. She gets lonely w/o visitors.

Will post more as time develops.

Yiz

• *summer*
    *summer*

So nice to read that your wife now seems to be doing ok.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care~

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

((((((((((((((((((Yiz)))))))))))))))))))

You & your wife are in my thoughts!!!!

I understand what it is to have kidney failure. I had a fistula put in my left arm in January. I haven't had to start Dialysis yet, I'm holding steady at 20% total function. Your wife's condition went very very fast! I'm sure you are doing your best holding strong throughout this. Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and I hope she gets better very soon!!!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Hi

Wife is doing fine. Spoke to alot of doctors today and they all had positive notes. One renal doctor said she'll have her dialysis everyday this week to balance out all the fluids she had received last week and get her down to her ideal weight where she's supposed to be.

I am heading for lunch, but as I walked down the halls on the first floor, I saw some people with 3 cute little doggies. I asked if they're bringing them to see various patients and they said yes. So I requested that if they could visit my wife with one of the dogs. They said they'll check with the nurse to see if that's ok. My wife loves animals and I think what they're doing is awesome. Hope they'll make her feel really good.

We have cats at home and wife really misses them. She asked me about them and I told her they're all fine.

Not a lot to report, but it's something. Will post more later.

Please keep continuing to pray for her.

Thanks

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit