My Wife's In The Hospital

by Yizuman 145 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

She's ok now guys. For now.

The doctor found the source of the bleeding and sutured it. The bleeding stopped.

She went through 16 pints of blood and 4 pints of plasma. She bled really really bad. The doctor said she had bled like a water fountain.

She's resting right now and I am home all wore out. It's been a very scary day for me.

I'm going to bed. I am so tired.

Yiz

• *summer*
    *summer*
    She's resting right now and I am home all wore out. It's been a very scary day for me.

May you both have a good night sleep...

Tomorrow is another day...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

A good sleep will do you a world of good. I'm glad they found the wound and were able to repair it.

Hopefully tomorrow both of you are much better.

Good night.

-Aude.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I just woke up. Sipping my caffeine of choice as I type.

Yesterday felt so unreal. Like an absolute nightmare. Realization hit me that I almost lost my baby.

I feel so helpless and I wish there was something I could do to make her all better and have her come home.

It's frustrating, really. I hate this frustration.

Gonna head out and see my baby.

Laters.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Just got off the phone with the nurse and I was informed that she had a rough night last night after I left the hospital. She received another 2 units of blood and her blood count is down a bit.

They're gonna do another blood count test at noon EST. So I'll call around 1 PM to see what the results are.

What scares me the most is the possibility that her body could reject the blood transfusion. I hope that will not be the case.

I'm scared to go to sleep since I work 3rd shift. Since I am deaf, I won't be able to hear the phone ring or even see my lamp flash when it does ring.

I'm so worried.

Yiz

• JK666
    JK666

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Yiz)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JK

• *summer*
    *summer*

As I type this, your wife already had another blood count...and I pray that all is well.

Thinking of you both...

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I just called, the results hasn't come back yet. :(

I'm tired and going to bed. Got work tonight.

I'll call first thing when I wake up and get the results. Then post to ya'll.

Laters!

Yiz

• *summer*
    *summer*

Very wise of you to get some sleep. You need to be strong for the both of you right now.

Sleep well...your baby is in good hands i am sure~

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Hi folks,

Called in and they said her blood count is fine. She in good spirits, smiling and resting well.

As for her trait line, her throat is showing healthy pink tissues which means that the current treatment that is being employed is working quite well. She's being cleaned and redressed 4 times a day around that trait line. The doctor said if this trend continues within the next 6 weeks, she could heal up just nicely. I hope that will be the case.

Man, I got a killer headache. Must be from stress. I took some Tylenol, just wish this stuff kicks in faster.....like NOW!

Well, I'd better get ready for work. Will post as I learn more developments.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit