by Who are you? 91 Replies latest jw friends

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I didn't see any crocs or alligators

But was very struck by the relaxed friendliness of the human inhabitants

• godadist
    godadist
    But was very struck by the relaxed friendliness of the human inhabitants

We love it when you visit, not to mention, it is good for business! ;-)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

BringTheLight,

I wish you would.

If you hate me for wanting to support freedom in Iraq.

As emotive a red herring as you are likely to read.

You are not hated by anyone, especially not for supporting the principle of freedom. That most of the world seems to think that the methodology used by the Bush Administration to secure what THEY consider to be freedom is alarming in its incompetence, cunning and naievity has nothing to do with JWD, Bring The Light or Who are You?, but has much to do with the slobbering support of 'neo cons' who clearly have blood on their hands.

You seem to be a little paranoid about this issue, judging from your numerous comments about 'moderation' on this Board.

Apart from what I quote above, the rest of your post was hard to decipher, so I did not comment on it.

HS

• BFD
    BFD

I'm surprised llbh is thinking of coming back over after meeting this legendary rude New Yorker. LOL

BFD

PS- Lived in S. Fla for 17 years. Too crowded now. Over-developed from the ocean to the Everglades.

• godadist
    godadist

SW Fl isn't too bad (yet).

When it turns into the east coast I will sell and leave.

I need elbow room.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    You seem to be a little paranoid about this issue.

I've had people like you express opinions which logically lead to whomever kills ME is a hero.

I really have no idea where this irrational view of America comes from. I don't like Bush either. That doesn't encumber my ability to support a free Iraq or identify people like you as nutjobs in the slightest way. Don't sell ignorance as the one true religion Mr. Surrenderpants. Sorry about your buddy Saddam getting his "rights" violated and everything, but you'll see its for the best in the end.

Bring_the_Light

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    How America is viewed is a whole different issue. You'll find that America's influence in the world is waning as power ebbs away and the dollar slides. One day, you'll probably wake up to a harsh new reality and possibly wish you'd had a slightly different foreign policy that made more friends and fewer enemies. Don't assume that your allies are your friends ... the level of dislike in England for instance is pretty high outside of the current political classes.

The same was said by the previous generation....like I said it is a tradition that gets repeated. Different person, same words. America's still here....and will be when the next generation carries on the tradition. It makes you no less impotent than your fathers generation.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bring The Light,

I really have no idea where this irrational view of America comes from. I don't like Bush either.

Perhaps you have answered your own question. Respect for the US is internationally at an all time low and has been the past few years. Join the dots.

That doesn't encumber my ability to support a free Iraq or identify people like you as nutjobs in the slightest way. Don't sell ignorance as the one true religion Mr. Surrenderpants. Sorry about your buddy Saddam getting his "rights" violated and everything, but you'll see its for the best in the end.

What ARE you talking about? Who has remotely suggested any of the above to you, or about you? You are paranoid, get some help.

Don't sell ignorance as the one true religion Mr. Surrenderpants.

God, but we are getting some real bonehads on this Board the past while. There was a time when this Board was filled with 80% serious, informative and interesting threads and 20% crap. Now we have to content ourself with 80% of this sort of crap.

What has happened the past few years?

HS

• undercover
    undercover
    What has happened the past few years?

Maybe you scared em all off?

• trevor
    trevor
    This is not very 'cuddly' I know, but it is that path that leads to intellectual maturity

Hillary

There is intellectual maturity. Then there is maturity.

There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and lifting other people up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit