American Politics...leave it to the Americans

by Who are you? 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Bring_more_Light
    Bring_more_Light

Wow, I am litterally shaking in rage. I was "Bring_the_Light", by my password not working after 50 tries, I guess I've been banned with no warning.

First of all, I am NOT right wing. I am a Minnesota Democrat. I have an Obama bumper sticker on my van, I plan to plaster my entire van in Obama bumper stickers as soon as the sweet spot for giving Obama a donation boost comes.

This is the second time I've run into completely unethical "moderating" on this forum. I don't dispute that forum "owners" have the power to do whatever they want with their forum.

This is about your credibility. You have completely lost all semblance of credibility. It takes a very small man or woman to behave this way.

Bring_the_Light

• godadist
    godadist
    Well, it wasn't wihite back then. And besides, the US started it. After we burned the house down we went home and the war was over.

It was a war of a 20 year old Republic against the might of the British Empire!

If I recall, American shipping was being interfered with. Trade with France was being disrupted by the British, and American sailors were being pressed into British Naval service after American merchant vessels were overtaken by British naval vessels. The Americans offered a truce before war but the Limeys would have none of it they needed the sailors desperately to fight the French.

An act of naked agression by a monarchic state against a democracy.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bring,

Wow, I am litterally shaking in rage.

Who says that these Boards are not taking more seriously than they should be. Try explaining to your neighbour why you are 'literally shaking with rage'. Learn a lesson from the look in his eyes.

Go for a walk, get some fresh air, count the hummingbirds, you are making an idiot of yourself.

HS

• godadist
    godadist

Fortunately, Americans have never been guilty of this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese-eating_surrender_monkeys

I have never agreed with this!

Anyone that thinks the French are weak does not know his military history. WWII was the exception.

• Simon
    Simon

I was too late in reading the post on the thread where you made your ruling. So i would rather post what i have to say here as you've been reading this thread. I have decided not to post much anymore and not to rely on this board as the support that it has been, but feel i need to air my views on this.

I think you are totally wrong in your decision not to allow people to post their right wing views. This thread is a prime example, you are posting your views on here in an ascertive way, yet i'm sure there are some who may feel bit to dare i say scared to challenge you for fear of being deleted.

Well, first of all you admitted that you HAVEN'T ACTUALLY READ WHAT I PUT.

Instead, you are basing your opinion on what other people are trying to make out that they want me to have said.

They are often not the same thing.

Right wing people are allowed to post their views but what they are not allowed to do is spam this forum with the copy-and-paste propaganda that is a complete waste of everyones time.

People can disagree with me and people are NOT deleted for disagreeing with me. If people start being insulting and aggressive though they are deleted as I have the same right to not have to put up with that as anyone else does on the site.

This is why 'bring the light' has been deleted - not for having a different option but for refusing to discuss things like a grown up and instead resorting to petty name calling and insults. He can 'shake with rage' all he wants but those are the rules as they have been for a long long time. (refer to the posting guidelines and the terms and conditions of use).

• Simon
    Simon
    First of all, I am NOT right wing. I am a Minnesota Democrat. I have an Obama bumper sticker on my van, I plan to plaster my entire van in Obama bumper stickers as soon as the sweet spot for giving Obama a donation boost comes.

Did I ever say you were? And even so, how is that relevant - is it supposed to change how you are treated? Are you somehow havign a go at me now because I haven't treated you differently to a right-wing neocon?

BTW: You were the one calling names (a 'neo-fascist Canadian- First Reich hypocrite' I think you'll find)

This is the second time I've run into completely unethical "moderating" on this forum. I don't dispute that forum "owners" have the power to do whatever they want with their forum.

Wow, the second time. That is just sooooo bad eh?

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Well, first of all you admitted that you HAVEN'T ACTUALLY READ WHAT I PUT.

I have read what you have put and not basing this on what others have said. You were very condescending in calling republicans uneducated for a start. If it is just a case of not cutting and pasting, then surely that should apply to all political persuasions.

But it's your board and you make the rules.

Paul

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Being petty and insulting with name calling i obviously agree with, but this ruling seems more along the line of your political persuasion.

Paul

• Simon
    Simon
    If it is just a case of not cutting and pasting, then surely that should apply to all political persuasions.

Well, we're getting there.

In the words of Basil Fawlty "Please try to understand before one of us dies".

It applies to everyone but it was directed at the people who actually were doing it (die-hard republicans and neo-cons).

HOW THE HELL IS THAT AT ALL DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND !!!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

HOW THE HELL IS THAT AT ALL DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND !!!

Because applying the ruling to everyone was never made clear. Perhaps i missed something?

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit