Tossed out of the District Convention! What did I do wrong? I exist!!

by Terry 122 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a transcript of those UTubes. I love to hear them hang themselves.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Terry ask yourself this

Did you want to be welcome there?

What he was actually saying (although he didnt realise it himself) is 'This sister knows you do not agree with the jws religion, she knows because you have spoken to her about it........but unfortunately (and this is the bit he is not aware of) our minds are controlled by this organisation and because of that we would rather not have people who challenge our belief system, who could run rings round us mentally and expose every false teaching we have evr been exposed too. You are not welcome because we do not wish to think and would rather have our thinking done for us. You are not welcome because we are comfortable with the lies we have been fed and soaked up like the sponges we are.'

If any of those guilty of turning you out go away and think of the parable of the prodigal son then I hope they feel shame.

Good on you for not causing a scene and giving them something to gas on about until Armageddon doesnt come!

Fi

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Wow, I suspect I might get the same thing in Rochester. Note to self: Bring_my_Videocamera to Bring_the_Light

• Mary
    Mary
    Their eyes narrow. The lips of the largest one seemed to purse up like he'd just sucked a lemon. This can't be good. Both square their shoulders and fix a stare on me as they commence to locomote their hulky bulkiness in my direction! It wouldn't be fair for me to say they were "knuckle draggers" or that they were salivating from beneath their uni-brows....however...it did strike me that way!! No sooner than I had frozen in my tracks (not three feet from the front door) the two cherubs of drooling righteousness confronted me S.W.A.T. style, arms akimbo, exuding a profound presence of "now we've got you--you Al Quaida terrorist" piece of trash!! I'm six feet four inches. I held my ground. But, I ain't uh gonna lie to you---I wasn't exactly cool as a cucumber.

We're going to ask you to leave, sir" the Schwarzeneger on the right entoned.
    I was more than a little taken aback!

"Because?..." I queried?
    The other hound from hell added his own tagline: "You KNOW you're not welcome here." "Move along."

Good lord Terry.......What a bunch of assholes. I don't know why they announce the ASSemblies as "open to the public", because in reality, they're only open to brainwashed Witnesses and potential converts who haven't a clue what they're really like. Idiots.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I can feel the warmth and love all the way here.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

OMG JamieBower. What an excursion you had with that camera. Thanx for embedding that.

Terry - so sorry you had a similar, if brief, experience. The longer I am away from those hypocrites, the better I feel. I have considered attending a meeting sometime - not for me - but just to piss off all the local elders, and scare them into 'high alert' for an hour. Then I rethink it and am happy to let them just wonder when I will do so - haha.

Jeff

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

They shouldn't have done that unless you were there causing trouble. Sounds like little men trying to use some power!

Couldn't you have gone back in through another door?

• avishai
    avishai

Sue 'em. If you were'nt being disruptive, what they did was illegal. Churches in order to remain tax free, have to be open to the public.

• four candles
    four candles

And what was that about judging?? These two blokes had no right to do that to you.

Shocking!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Even though you know they are misguided - they have strength in numbers at those DC and it is easy to feel you like did - intimidated and at a loss for words.

Being treated that way is difficult to take, and it is not surprising the experience stirred up so many emotions, given what you know about the WTS.

I hope you feel better about it all soon Terry. You are a good man!

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit