Tossed out of the District Convention! What did I do wrong? I exist!!

by Terry 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

We are "needy" in some profound and ridiculous sense. I say ridiculous because a cult cannot feed the need as much as manipulate it.

Whatever our longings or empty center of human craving might entail; those of us who still orbit discussion boards dedicated to JW-ism cannot shake loose and become truly free until we settle the score in some meaningful way.

Terry... I agree with you completely. I left the cult in 1982 but in the back of my mind still feel the need to reaffirm my decision by reading and participating here. Is this a sickness or mental aberration.??.. I do not know. I do know that in some elemental way I am drawn to read and participate in this site. Not that you guys are all that bad to hang around with.......

• Quentin
    Quentin

Note to self...look under the avatar......Anyway, you were 12 or 13 at some point when I was active.. I was raised in it. Probably did see me "around"...didn't leave Garland till '73, in fact attended the Richarson kh a short time...do mean short time...

Is this a sickness or mental aberration.??... Poztate...

Naw, familiarty breed commaraderie. All of us share a common experince. I work around ex-military. They all relate, no matter how long they've been out....

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

What a silly little bint she was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit