Exercise Check-In Log

by White Dove 105 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

161 lbs today

30 min. on treadmill at 4.0% incline at 2.5mph.

1 hour of Yoga, too!

I just added that tonight.

Had a very hard time folding myself over the two spare tires, but I'm going to keep at it.

Flexibility is very important for health and I'm not flexible.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Get this: I'll be doing Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday evenings! Hahaha!!! (meeting nights)

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

5.8 miles walking last night, in 1 hr 40 minutes. Healthy diet, lots of water. A full 8 hours of sleep (went to bed soon after I got back from the walk). Scale moved this morning! Looks like I'm down about 4 pounds this week alone.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

OK, I'm at 300 lbs today. Monday I did an hour on the Arc Trainer, Tuesday did an hour on the Tread Climber and today did an hour on the Arc Climber. Tomorrow I may go crazy and shoot for 4 hours of cardio. I have been involved in a weight loss competition at work and I have my final weigh in Friday. So Thursday will be my last chance workout. After this competition is over, I'll scale back cardio to no more than an hour a day.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I am eating the right things and sticking with WWatcher. Haven't weighed myself in a week, not good to do it everyday or you can get discouraged.

Exercised in the pool yesterday for 30 minutes, Went around the pool 10 times in a walking motion. Paddled back and forth in pool for 10 minutes holding onto to a inflatable. Its a start. No pressure on my spine in the pool.

Food: Breakfast - tea, watermelon slice Lunch - Asparagus salad with 1 slice of chicken, 2 Wasa crackers with Laughing cow light cheese. Perrier Water Dinner - 2 chicken souvlaki skewers BBQ, 15 French Fries baked in oven (130 calories) Snack - 1/2 cup cherry light frozen yogurt. Lots of water with slices of lemon. I was way below the allowed 27 pts with this and had 15 pts

Velvet

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm on the way to the Y.

Having said that to hundreds of people, I am now bound by my honor to go to the Y today...now.

I'll post what I did later today.

Thank you all for being here for all of us!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Did not get 6, or even 5, miles today... got two miles then this caught me:

alt

It was sunny when I left the house... about 20 minutes into my walk I heard some distant thunder. I looked south, behind me, and saw a cell building. No problem! Here, the cells ALWAYS move either north to south, or west to east, so if the cell is SOUTH of me, I'm clear... I looked to the north, no weather or building cells. Press on! I was chatting with a very dear friend who was telling me to be careful about the lightning... next thing I know, a bolt strikes the ground a few miles north of me, arcing from behind me, overhead, and hitting to the north. Sudden gust of violent wind (gust front), then the rain starts. My cell phone rings... my wife wants to know if I want to be picked up. I turn around and see a dark wall of rain 300 yards south and capitulate. (in the image above, the purple part south of the words "Keller" are what ran over me).

So, I got two miles walking in, and came back to the house, left the garage door open to enjoy the wind and rain, and worked out with the weights for an hour... over 100 crunches, three sets of 30 each on presses and flys at 40 pounds per arm, 65 pounds of leg lifts 3x30, and some calisthenic stretches and arches.

I ate healthy today too--mostly. I admit to a small piece of Turtle (caramel/chocolate/pecan) cheesecake a lady at work baked and brought in--that was SO good. :-) I'll walk an extra hour soon to make up for it.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

well was driving most of the day. ate healthy though. got in 30 minute walk....never give up..never give up , never give up

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

You're right, Chris... just a little EVERY day is forward progress. Saw a shirt today that said "pain is weakness leaving your body". ;-)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Mon: 45 min cycling class

Wed: 45 min advanced cycling class

Weight loss since June 18th: 5 lbs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit