Exercise Check-In Log

by White Dove 105 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Sorry for not checking in the past week or so. I spent the 4th of July on the boat w/ my Dad and completely blew my diet. But, I am back to rotating cycling class w/ upper body strength training and 30 min elliptical programs combined w/ both upper body, leg and glutes, as well as ab weight training, 3 times a week. Got to go to bed now. My ass has to be on that bike at 5:45am tomorrow.

Night, night

• donny
    donny

Staritng on March 24th, I began walking to work which is about 1.7 miles away. It takes me 30 minutes onew way from door to door (I hate that phrase). I also walk at lunch for an hour and I walk/jog when I get home. I am trying to keep the 80lbs I lost over 2006-2007 at bay.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Anyone else still exercising?????

I am still at the gym 3 mornings a week and 1 or 2 times on the weekend. I am sleeping better at night and don't feel the need to nap so much in the evenings, although I still do...hee hee. At the rate of my current weight loss, w/in 2-3 weeks I should be in the wardrobe I bought after I was on the divorce diet in 2004. Oh so many cute skirts and tops just waiting to come out of the closet.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've been working overtime - not so much time to exercise. But at work I walk and walk and walk so I guess that is something. I bought a jump rope, not good at it yet.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm still getting to the gym 5 days a week, Today I did 40 mins of aerobic on an eliptical machine and 300 ab crunches.

Tommorow, I will lift weights for an hour.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I took my doggy guest (I'm dog sitting) for a walk today, thought it was 15 minutes. Turned out to be 25 minutes. With housework, I've been moving all day, but not much aerobic exercise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit