Exercise Check-In Log

by White Dove 105 Replies latest jw friends

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Checking in:

Last night did 40 minutes on the Tread Climber.

Today did 45 minutes on the Arc Trainer, level 9 on the Weight Loss program.
    Did dumbell chest presses on a exercise ball. Max out at 115 pound dumbells for 6 reps. Moved to the Hammer incline press and maxed at 270 for 6 reps and finished off with cable flys.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yesterday, I did 30 min on the treadmill and then went to Pizza Hut with my daughter and binged on carbs and beer. Ooops!

Today, I'm going to the Y again to maybe do weights.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

did chest and back interval/circuit training last night with p90x. eating okay though i had a cheat day yesterday and had some pizza. i'm down to 234. plyometrics tonight along with yoga

• White Dove
    White Dove

I started circuit weight training at the YMCA using FitLinxx to guide and record my progress.

I went through 14 machines.

I like the machines v. free weights because they keep me at the right position and are more controlled.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Coolhandluke,

I cheated yesterday too with pizza and beer.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Thursday June 26th update: walked six miles in my neighborhood; tried a new route that maps.google.com says is 6.0 miles, round trip. This one goes not only North-South but also East-West several times, so I get up and downhill segments (ground slopes up west to east). Goal for this weekend is to continue the trend... haven't missed a day in over a week, and won't let the fact that the rest of the house is at the DC hold me back.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Coolhandluke,

I cheated yesterday too with pizza and beer.

I'm a firm believer that a little cheating is okay. Helps you stay on the straight and narrow the rest of the week to look forward to cheat day. If you've worked hard your metabolism is jacked way up anyway so it wont kill you.

P.S. Yoga is a bitch and a half but I'm learning to love it. I want to be able to do the forms without shaking and have greater balance and flexibility. I'll never make fun of people who say they do yoga again. It takes a lot of strength.

• White Dove
    White Dove

You are right. Yoga is hard!

Yesterday, I added circuit weight training (cwt) to my routine.

I'll do that every other day.

I did cardio and then FitLinxx cwt at the YMCA.

It's great. It keeps track of everything I do with the machines (weights).

I lifted 9,200 lbs yesterday with 14 machines.

It's not a lot but I do feel it in different places the next day, so it must be good.

After church, I'm going to the Y again to do cardio.

Oh, and I'm 161 lbs, 2.5 mph at 5% incline for 30 min. on the treadmill.

That's 2% more incline than when I started about two weeks ago! YAY!

See ya later today with results O' the day.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Our company completed it's weight loss competition this past Friday. I started at 358.2 and at my last weigh in I was 296.8. I have taken the weekend off and will continue back on my program Monday morning.

But for now, nothing but frozen pizza, Fruity Pebbles cereral and ice cream will be allowed in my temple.

• White Dove
    White Dove

You are doing great! You are due for a cheat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit