jw.org cart days numbered?

by jookbeard 85 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................................WBT$ JW.ORG Literature Carts Can Do a Lot of Things..

........................................................This One Eats Chili Dogs!..

..........................................................................................WBT$..

..............................................................................CART WITH A FART..

Image result for chili food cart.........Image result for watchtower literature cart........Image result for stinks

• steve2
    steve2

My fellow apostate, Insidethekingdomhall, is simply a more insidious version of me. His view is important. On this forum, he keeps up the appearance of being an active, still-in JW who - shock, horror! - pi-o-neers! That's special. A double agent who is really at the centre of J-dub land.

He works hard in two worlds: Spending time composing seeming defenses from an "insider" on this forum (and batting back questions about counting time) and (allegedly) pioneering. Where's his trolley? He speaks like he is an observer of trolleys rather than manning them. Is he the guy in McCafe who stares at the lovely, bored Witnesses across the street slumped nearby their trolleys? Why don't they invite him over? Do they know something we don't?

Yes, my apostate comrade ITKH serves a vital function. An apostate who must keep up twin images for dear life. Sometimes when he looks in the mirror - if he dares- he is not sure who is looking back. Wearing a current label might help.

• kairos
    kairos

I do not have the energy for that kind of masquerade.

Pretending to be witness or an apostate. Just pick one and be real!

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    FayeDunaway 4 hours ago
    Inside the KH, I wonder why you come here. I'm very curious. Is it to represent the viewpoints of a true witness? Defend the Truth? You are never confrontational like some other witnesses that come here. Do you come here to see what 'the other side' is saying? You never say anything negative against the society, do you not feel anything negative, or can you just not bring yourself to say anything negative. Why do you go against the policy of not going on apostate sites?

@Faye i did already come here on this forum long before i became a JW and the one thing that i learned over the years is that what is being said and discussed here on this forum is always the same.

The same kind of topics, the same mantra's , the same kind of views and thoughts etc. etc. Its just an endless repetition.

If you look at the topics from 12 years ago till now its always about... the WT is in decline,... the WT will collapse,.. the WT is desperate,.. the Internet will kill the WT,... the WT has cash flow problems. Still 12 years later the WT is still here,.. is still growing,.. is still alive and kicking,.. is still spending hundreds of millions a year on all kind of projects and stuff,.. is just doing fine and to me it seems they will continue to do so.

I am here for personal reasons that i would like to keep private. However 90% of the topics on here are ignored by me. I dont read them and i don't post in them. I only post in certain topics like those on strategies, statistics, rebranding etc etc.

I'll never discuss doctrines or beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

insidetheKH:

"The same kind of topics, the same mantra's , the same kind of views and thoughts etc. etc. Its just an endless repetition."

Are we projecting?

As for me, I believe that the Watchtower is here to stay for quite a while. That is not a sign of spiritual health though.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The same kind of topics, the same mantra's , the same kind of views and thoughts etc. etc

We like to be consistent. We are ok with having the same views and thoughts over the years. Perhaps the WT can learn a thing or two from that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you look at the topics from 12 years ago till now its always about... the WT is in decline,... the WT will collapse,.. the WT is desperate,.. the Internet will kill the WT.....insidetheKH

That`s was what was happening until the WBT$ Pulled a "JW.Org" Rabbit out of their Ass..

It was a brilliant marketing move..

The WBT$ successfully Re-Branded a Pile of Shit.....And.....JW`s are Buying it!!..

• cofty
    cofty
    I love the carts. They haven't called at my house in 20 years. Now I can have a chat with them about their bullshit religion anytime I want.
  • cofty
    cofty
    I'll never discuss doctrines or beliefs - insidetheKH

For obvious reasons!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"If you look at the topics from 12 years ago till now its always about... the WT is in decline,... the WT will collapse,.. the WT is desperate,.. the Internet will kill the WT,... the WT has cash flow problems. Still 12 years later the WT is still here,.. is still growing,.. is still alive and kicking,.. is still spending hundreds of millions a year on all kind of projects and stuff,.. is just doing fine and to me it seems they will continue to do so."

You left out one...they will continue to ABUSE! Most, if not all, on this site have suffered ABUSE! Some of us have been ABUSED our entire lives. ABUSE takes a toll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit