Sex and the City Movie

by lonelysheep 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I saw it on Friday night and loved it! It was funny, sentimental and never dragged. There were two theaters FULL of women. Single guys would've been in heaven! LOL

2 1/2 hours felt like 45 minutes max. Anyone else care to share?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I sooo want to see this movie!!! I cried during the final episodes. It opened while I was in Cancun, so I have to wait till next weekend.

momz

• jstalin
    jstalin

My boyfriend made me go... I'm not a fan in the first place, so it was mediocre.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    My boyfriend made me go... I'm not a fan in the first place, so it was mediocre.

Two gay guys at a chick flick... that's just wrong. Now I could see you two going to a Brad Pitt flick were he wears a skirt (Achilles?) or say the "300" were a bunch of guys wear skirts..............

Hill

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Weeeeell there are at least 2 gay guys in the movie who were in the series too (could be more). I mean really it's such a gay movie.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I can't wait to see it!! We are going either Thursday or Friday night.

Nothing wrong with gays at a chick flick...after all can't they be counted as chicks? sorta kinda??? The gays in the movie & tv series are hillarious!! You can't help but love 'em.

• dinah
    dinah

I've never even watched Ses and the City on television, so I probably would "get it" anyway.

Dying to the The Strangers though.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Single guys would've been in heaven! LOL

Ahem... Married guys would be in heaven too, lol....

Actually I've never seen the TV series, so I prolly wouldn't unnerstand anything, but a couple of people (gals) were raving about it on my hike over the weekend...

A@G

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

I saw it on Saturday and it was really good!

Good closure and good point through out the movie I thought.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yea, yea, yea ...

My wife "made" me go with her on Sunday night ...

About 80% women in the theatre ... if I was single ... wow .. what a way to score !!!

Anyway, the movie was relatively entertaining. But for 2 tickets ($11 each = $22) and popcorn, sodas, etc. ... I could have spent the $35 on a couple bottles of good wine and rented a movie.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit