Sex and the City Movie

by lonelysheep 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'm waiting for the Witness version to come out...a bunch of girls in New York stay virgins till there 50 handing out Watchtowers and Pioneering.....they do fun stuff like go to meetings and bible study....it's goona be a blockbuster.

We can call it "No Sex in any City."

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My wife wants to see it but now has no friends....so I have to go???? Not my thing....although Kim Catralll is hot for some reason....I may need to do the old stay 10 minutes, then join "the boys" in the cinema next door....I mean that in a Macho way, not the gay way...not that there is anything wrong with that.

• llbh
    llbh

Hoping to see it Friday in London.

Looking forward to it

David

• mind my own
    mind my own

I didn't get to see it yet...but I cannot wait!! I have heard excellent reviews so far!

MMO

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

The idea of so many women in one place is appealing but I'd imagine if a woman saw a guy by himself at this movie they'd likely suspect he's gay , so he wouldn't really get anywhere anyway.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Single guys would've been in heaven!

Maybe I should go. I might even get lucky.

If I'm really lucky I might get some woman to buy me a large popcorn.

W

• free2think
    free2think

I can't wait to see it, i'm going to see it on friday with my cousin and a group of friends. I've got a very early flight the next mroning but i dont care, i gotta get my sex and the city fix lol.

I remember when the series was on i used to tape it, and secretly watch it in my room lol, good times.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Ahem... Married guys would be in heaven too, lol....

Yeah, what I should've wrote was, "guys" period! And some women, too.

My wife "made" me go with her on Sunday night ...

Yeah, like I "made" mine go (wink, wink).

This should help validate you: The Men Brave Enough for Sex

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/02/mondaymoviebuzz.sex.ap/index.html

• jstalin
    jstalin
    Two gay guys at a chick flick... that's just wrong. Now I could see you two going to a Brad Pitt flick were he wears a skirt (Achilles?) or say the "300" were a bunch of guys wear skirts..............

Lol... he likes chick flicks... I like zombies, vampires, explosions, and slashers. We tolerate each others' tastes :)

• Casper
    Casper

Totally loved the series,

Can't wait to see the Movie... So glad to hear that it's as good as I had Hoped...!!!

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit