Sex and the City Movie

by lonelysheep 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• Scully
    Scully

Four self obsessed, neurotic, vain, materialistic women none of which can hold onto a man. I personally hate these shallow characters. I would rather pull my own teeth out than sit through a movie based on these women

I've never seen an episode of the show and I intend to keep it that way. This is precisely the impression I have of the series, based on discussions some of my colleagues have had, and I would rather stick a fork in my eye than watch that kind of propaganda, never mind pay $11 to go sit through a 2½ hour movie version of it.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It seems so shallow and fatuous. So I saw You don't Mess With The Zohan instead. :P~

What a pleasure, finally someone gives a compelling and adult treatment to the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    It seems so shallow and fatuous. So I saw You don't Mess With The Zohan instead. :P~

Six ...at least you were right about one thing this week.

Sarah Parker? Lets just say we had a mare named Sara and let it go at that.

Skully... i think I sat through 10 minutes of the series while it was first run TV... that was enough for me.

Hill

• sandy
    sandy

Of course the characters are shallow, after all it is a comedy. That's to be expected with any comedy TV series or movie.

One thing I loved about the series was the girls camaraderie. If you'd have watched the show long enough you'd realize there was more to it than fashion and girls bitching about men. They were close and always honest with one another even when their opinions were critical of one another.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit