Medical Marijuana

by wha happened? 76 Replies latest watchtower medical

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Has anyone tried it? If so for what ailment and how effective was it?

• Dagney
    Dagney

I have a relative that fought bone cancer for 3 years. Medical marijuana was I believe the only thing that eased the pain during that time.

However, his cat got really fat. I'm not kidding.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Thats what they say....lol

I'll pm you an interesting site, I won't post it, because I'm not sure if is would be ok or not...

cheers!

hope4others

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Using Marijuana on a regular basis for medical use has to be done with caution. The side effects of regular use is well documented, paranoia, depression, etc. Years of regular use makes a person very moody, producing a couldn't care less attitude, giving problems within their personal life. Alot of research needs to be done to gain the beneficial side of cannibis and removing the harmful side effects.

If anyone wants to use Marijuana on a long term regular basis, then balance the side effects.

Paul

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

It is good for pain, helping to regain appetite( munchies). It has a lot less side affects then morphine but there are still some side affects, it is different for most people, some people never experience any side affects others have severe ones, you have to try it to know if it's good for you. There are different ways of taking it, you can eat it (cake for example), smoke it and I think some researchers are working on a THC spray.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We think it might help hubby with his pain...kinda wish we lived in California now

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    some people never experience any side affects others have severe ones,

I'd like to see evidence of that. It's safe to say that long term use will produce side effects. Whilst Marijuana is good for pain, it should not be confused as a medical drug. Much research has to done, it can be very damaging.

Paul

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

Last month, my Mom was in the hospital. She has cancer. They prescribed Maridol to her. It's a marijuana derivative pill. I think it was supposed to help her with her appetite.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

A physician I used to work for prescribed the pill form which is called Marinol, very safe and effective way to restore the appetite in patients undergoing Chemo, HIV/AIDS.

nj

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I didn't think I was remembering that correctly. My Mom isn't on chemo right now, though. She had a great loss of apetite and what she did eat she couldn't keep down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit