Medical Marijuana

by wha happened? 76 Replies latest watchtower medical

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I use MM and it has been a big help in the treatment of my pain management.

I find it very helpful and has a real calming effect. I don't get the munchies either.

Orangefatcatalt

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That's funny because the only time I got the serious munchies was my first use. After that, I just felt like I could eat something.

I asked for it for insomnia, which I suffer from. I hate sleeping pills, especially if I don't have time to sleep a full 8 hours. I can tell when I won't be able to sleep and I'll just have a medicated brownie or cookie and in an hour or so I'm quite sleepy. I wake up without the grogginess. I'm literally ready for the world in the morning

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My wife was crippled up with tendonituos and imflamation in the joints, high sugar etc... and I started buy cannabis oil pills for her to take orally and mixing hash oil with DSMO to aply topically which brought her relief and her old mobility back,,she is looking alot better eveb though now she only takes it after I get after her to do so because she don't like getting stoned.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Are you asking me? Because I think it's just an other label to judge someone before getting to know them." Before we get our panties in a bind please keep in mind it's a rhetorical question.

I don't wear panties anymore.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

right on

I wish it was as available 6 years ago as it is now. My Dad had a hard time with chemo. This would have helped him

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Will White House studies change thier opinon with Obama as president? Obviously

I see it becoming very legal soon as far as the federal level.

• wha happened?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit