Diary of a thinking to return ex-Jw

by reniaa 223 Replies latest jw experiences

• White Dove
    White Dove

No money or gifts going out so it's not near as bad as Trevorgate.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Whats very interesting is that Chikikie joined this forum on 11 March 08 at 10.31 and Reniaa joined this forum on 11 March 08 at 13.09

Reniaa gave the impression that she'd only joined this forum on her sisters recommendation and she referred to her sister as a "regular member."

Add to this the fact that they've been known to post using the same IP address....

Sirona

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

hmm, very interesting. She is a lurker here to try to stir up the waves. A few days after she joined I pm'd her some questions and facts and simply got a general reply from her. I wrote her back to which she never replied. She even seems to have that "short-term memory" JWs have in where when shown wrong on a point they move on to something else but when, in the future, that first point comes up they refer to it as though the WT interpretation of it has been established as fact.

The collective minds here are not as dumb as the WT has told you all outsiders are Reniaa.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sounds like someone needs to go to mentalhelp.com. (Just a light joke. Don't know if that is a real site or not).

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There is a mentalhealth.org :D

• reniaa
    reniaa

Well I wasn't going to reply on this topic anymore but if this is how you treat honest people who come on this forum and show the slightest pro-witness leanings then I am happy to make sure others read this topic, just to see how biased and twisted the forum is.

I should have been able to explore my doubts and issues on here but instead I just get vilified for even thinking of being a JW again, this is not the place for freedom of speech unless I am prepared to "Tickle the ears" and say the anti-witness expressions you want everyone to say, you talk of witness mind control well since you guys are browbeating anyone vaguely pro-witness making offensive remarks on the personal info they put on here (I'm talking to you on this particular point sirona, you nasty remarks on personal info i revealed show you to be not a very nice person) means you control very effectively the information people see on this site to make sure it's mostly anti-witness!

I know one thing you guys have lost a lot of credibility with me, only a few like Eyes Open, real one and Jgnat have proved to be truly nice people taking me on face value, I will tell my sister to read these latest entries so she can see for herself what the majority on here are like.

Actually I'm hoping it may just be a core group of nasty ones inc sirona, whitedove, bluesbreaker59, nomoreguilt and quentin and possibly mrsjones

If i hadn't met some genuinely nice caring people who understood my struggles and offered me good info, book and websites to check i'd have left this forum a long time ago. So thankyou to those who have not judged me and helped me :)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    if this is how you treat honest people who come on this forum and show the slightest pro-witness leanings then I am happy to make sure others read this topic, just to see how biased and twisted it is.

Ummmm......first all you weren't 'honest' and second of all your weren't showing 'the slightest pro-witness leanings' - you've been a rabid, dishonest pro-JW from the beginning, not responding in an honest way to any questions or answers put to you.

Your agenda was to jerk people around under the guise of 'searching for truth' when in reality your objective was to flame this board in order to shore up your inclination to support the WTS. You are an admitted whore - who wants to blame everyone and everything except herself. Please show this to your 'sister.'

• reniaa
    reniaa

Bizzybee i hope they do read it! you do yourself no credit by getting personal and calling me names, I will not respond to anymore people that are nasty like that, you are not worth responding too.

If being pro-witness is stirring, then I stand by my original statement that you control this forum by browbeating and making offensive remarks to put people like myself off coming on this forum and so are guilty of the things you accuse witnesses of.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Buh-bye.

• chikikie
    chikikie

This is so unacceptable and have PM simon.

This online cyber bullying is extremely bad and I am very shocked, I have PM simon. You should a)either all be serverly reprimanded b) banned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit