Diary of a thinking to return ex-Jw

by reniaa 223 Replies latest jw experiences

• real one
    real one

I will pray for you Reniaa, that you hear and know his voice.

• Sirona
    Sirona
    So going by your words this site is just the blunt instrument and its still upto those that are influenced by what they learn on here to build a new life for themselves and find some sort of religion they can follow.

Er...yes.

Bloody hell....I can't believe you even said that.

This is a support forum for ex Jehovahs witnesses. It isn't a new religion.

Everyone makes their OWN CHOICES about what spiritual path they now wish to follow. Everyone BUILDS THEIR OWN NEW LIFE.

Now you clearly need your bottle making up and the milk warming up for you...then you need someone to hold the bottle at your mouth whilst you suck. With that kind of attitude, you are going to fit in very well back at the kingdom hall.

Sirona

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

reniaa,

Unfortunately (in some ways), life just isn't that simple. Humans have been getting it wrong, learning, getting it wrong, learning, getting something right, learning, etc. for millennia. That's not about to change. That doesn't mean you need a high control group to give you false answers.

You can't buy your life pre-packaged off the WTS shelf. Well... you can, but the price is always (always) far too high because the it involves the deprivation of intellectual freedom.

Please don't be offended by responses here. People are calling it as they see it and we all hope you will find a way to escape from the dependency on an all-encompassing belief system. Part of life's wonder is not having all of the answers.

All the best.

And by the way, the book I recommended does not seek to destroy faith.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Maybe Reniaa's plan is to keep us talking to her so that we waste our own time?

Maybe she says ridiculously idiotic things just to bait us into more discussion? (or maybe I'm giving her too much credit to suggest an ulterior motive?)

On the plus side, anyone reading this thread would NOT want to return to JWs based on her comments.

Sirona

• Quentin
    Quentin
    On the plus side, anyone reading this thread would NOT want to return to JWs based on her comments...Sirona

I wouldn't think so either...the entity calling themselves "reniaa" has had lots and lots of fun tweaking the nose of "apostates"...there is a "false ignorance" being projected by "reniaa"...

By the way, where's "chikee"...seems to me, with a thread as long as this, her "biological sister" would have had more input...

The snake oil continus to flow...

• White Dove
    White Dove

Do you think it's possible that she is really trying to convince herself against what she already knows, that returning to JW is the best thing? I think she may be thinking it out for herself on this board. Could it be that she is not completely convinced that returning to the vomit would be such a great idea? She might be picking our brains for ideas and excuses not to go back but is desperate for some kind of anchor that would be as strong as JW. Because she hasn't found that anchor, she feels that JW is the only place to go, even if she doesn't really want to. It's hard to convince yourself of something you don't want to believe but still are addicted to.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Quentin,

I said it a few pages ago, I strongly believe that "this entity" is no more than a TROLL. "She" is looking to stir the pot, I doubt anyone has met or talked to her besides her own sister. The whole thing reeks of suspicion BECAUSE:

• All she has had is bad luck "in the world"
    • Married, and slept with different men, and had a tribe of children by worldly men, all who treated her badly
    • She take ZERO responsibility for her own actions.
    • She won't look into anything
    • She won't answer difficult questions
    • She always has a crazy "logic" for defending some stance on the Borg
    • The only good moments she's had are from the Borg
    • She has a very "us vs them" mentality underlying every post
    • Let's not forget that her "sister" and her had the same IP address in one thread, leading me to believe its a huge hoax
    • She only comes back every so often to 'stir the pot'
    • Anytime you bring up trying to make a decent life outside the Borg, she instantly harps on drugs and immorality, just like a Dub

I say the whole thing is an elaborate fake, probably from a bi-polar witness. Did you notice in Cheekie's posts how she is way more sexual, where as Reniaa tries to be a ignorant prude in all hers? I truly believe this is a hoax.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hmm...don't know Cheekie, but this idea is very interesting. Why would someone want to TROLL anyway? Seems like a waste of time to me.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I say the whole thing is an elaborate fake, probably from a bi-polar witness. Did you notice in Cheekie's posts how she is way more sexual, where as Reniaa tries to be a ignorant prude in all hers? I truly believe this is a hoax....Bluesbreaker59

Yup....I'll go for your reasoning and Sirona's suspecions as well....

White Dove....the net is full of folks that, for whatever reason, enjoy, or feel compelled, to fabrecate themselves and their life stories...ask folks about Trevor...Bluesbreaker's reasons are spot on with this reniaa entity...hoax...the person called reniaa get their jollies, or whatever, from rattling the cage...

• Sirona
    Sirona
    I say the whole thing is an elaborate fake, probably from a bi-polar witness. Did you notice in Cheekie's posts how she is way more sexual, where as Reniaa tries to be a ignorant prude in all hers? I truly believe this is a hoax.

LOL

Chikikie is Reniaa's sexy alter ego? Could be.

I wonder if she ever posted any pictures of the newborn baby? I remember Chikikie starting a thread congratulating Reniaa on the birth...

Its Trevor all over again dammit! LOL

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit