Q: What happens when you block my driveway?

by Elsewhere 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A: I block your car.

Today I was out and about enjoying a rare day off work. All was well and I was feeling good and having a good time... then I came home and found this grey Honda parked in my driveway blocking me from parking in my garage (the one I pay $70 a month for).

Ok, if asshole wants to block me, I'll block asshole. I just moved my little mini cooper in sideways (legally parked behind the red fire lane) and left a little note on the other car's windshield:

Come and get me when you're ready to move your car from my driveway. (Apt # -----)

I went inside and turned on the TV to relax as I waited.

About 45 minutes later I get a knock at the door. I wonder who I could be!

Some sad looking excuse for an asshole looking all pathetic just looks at me all embarrassed like. I say: "You ready to go?". He says yes and we head downstairs where I let him out.

When I get down to the driveway I find that the poor pathetic asshole has been trying to maneuver his car out from behind mine and has ended up in a bind where he cannot move anymore.

Here is a pic of how I found his car and left mine behind his. (I wish I had time to take a picture of the pathetic state of his car after he tried to wiggle out)

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Way to go! Defend your parking spot. I did that to a mom parked wrong in the line to get kids at school. Pisses me off!

momz

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

funny

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Just way too cool!

Cheers!

hope4others

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That's great!

• undercover
    undercover

That's awsome...great job.

I knew a guy who had people regularly park blocking his driveway. What they didn't know was that he owned a tow truck. He started towing people's car to his back yard and locking it in a fenced in area. When they showed up and saw their car locked up in his back yard, most of them called the police. He would refuse to open the gate until he was paid for it. The first couple of times, the cops made him release the car anyway. Once they saw that he had a legitimate gripe after a few times, they allowed him to "fine" people by charging them $25 to open his gate so they could drive out.

• sacolton
    sacolton

You are my hero!

Good job!

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Nice Mini......

I find that the poor pathetic asshole has been trying to maneuver his car out from behind mine and has ended up in a bind where he cannot move anymore

What a knob...........

• Priest73
    Priest73

I used to have to get people towed all the time from behind my house.

The downside to living near a bar.
    I think I record was 5 cars on one night.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ha ha ha, that is funny! Maybe he'll think twice about parking in someone else's spot next time. Good for you! I would have loved to have seen the jam he got himself into! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit