Q: What happens when you block my driveway?

by Elsewhere 60 Replies latest jw friends

• joebin
    joebin
    Oh, man, I can't believe the people who are freaking out on this thread! You would have thought that Elsewhere popped this guy's tires or keyed his vehicle! ALL HE DID WAS PARK AT THE END OF HIS OWN DRIVEWAY! GET OVER IT, PEOPLE!

Who's freaking out? You're the one yelling....

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I would have done more (at least have had the guy ticketed and towed). Using your own driveway and leaving a polite note at most makes the guy realize that doing the wrong thing can lead to more inconvenience than doing the right thing.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

in my area the tow company always comes out like an hour later, sucks

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, I just hope the outcome of this isn't that David now goes through life with a little 6 inch tall IP_SEC leprechaun sitting on his right shoulder "they can take your tax money when your dead dude, f*ck the irs!...." "hey, that drunk biker would probably fall over if you yank his beard..." "mmmmmmmhmmm!, that chic needs her thong bikini Elsewhere(d), she just don't know it yet" "....hey, is that white stuff cocaine?!...." "it's not fair to the starvin' kids in Appalachia if you don't finish that keg, dude"....

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I wonder if maybe the previous renter of that garage space let his/her friends park there and somehow word got out? Maybe they just assume it's still OK??

Just a thought because this seems to be a chronic issue since you've had the garage and I don't recall you saying that any of the other garage renters have this much of a problem.

-Aude.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"Ya so what? Confrontation from one degree to another is integral to sticking up for oneself."

So should I suggest to my frail old mother to confront someone when she feels slighted by such a minor issue, should she take it to the next level if they ignore her?

Or is it only the right of those with physical superiority?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

SIX inches??? 6o9 you do me great honour *bows*

ya.. peppermint, and while youre at it... dude... take her skydiving for her next birthday. hehhe ya ya and and then... sixy help me out here you are much better at this than I am.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Or is it your right of those with physical superiority?

Exactly. For the weak there are the authorities to help.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

"Or is it your right of those with physical superiority?" This line of reasoning is absurd. Are you suggesting that people should go through life only doing what every type of person is capable of doing? No more Olympics, I guess, since those folks are just showing off obviously - I mean, can their mothers do that stuff?

• wings
    wings

Go figure this would be such a hot topic....just never know around here. BTW love your cooper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit