What is the best way to help BurnTheShips...

by nvrgnbk 137 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I wish I could rip my eyeballs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

changeling

• free2think
    free2think
    I wish I could rip my eyeballs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too Changeling, me too.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Looking back at my past I would say Burn is definitely on the path to the dark-side. He be a full fledged atheist in about five years.

We don't all consider atheism to be a form of enlightenment. Burn is very intelligent. Very. I don't think he will ever give up the idea of God.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I saw Burn's pic on another thread. I think he's very nice looking.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

5go,

Try Matt. 25:34-40

HS,

Apathy in the face of relievable suffering is evil. Matt. 25:41-46

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

We can still use this kind of poster. Even if the posts are poorly integrated, there are those who can help integrate them better. And, in the process, possibly (likely) come up with new integrations that otherwise would not have been seen.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I like Burns more every day. But I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Monster I think I've fallen in love with Hillary.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    We can still use this kind of poster. Even if the posts are poorly integrated, there are those who can help integrate them better. And, in the process, possibly (likely) come up with new integrations that otherwise would not have been seen.

Happy to be of use! I'll try to work on "ïntegrating" but first I need help with understanding what that big word means. Burn

• mavie
    mavie

How about all holding hands in a circle and singing:

ooh, Jesus, i love you
    and i love Buddha, too
    Ramakrishna, Guru Dev, Mohammed
    why do some people say
    that there is just one way
    to love you god and come to you?
    we are all a part of you
    is the universe your thought?
    you are and you are not
    you are all and you are none,
    ever ending, just begun
    alright
    alright
    alright
    i love you and Buddha, too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0F9vZgNCM&feature=related

• dawg
    dawg

"Burn is very intelligent. Very. I don't think he will ever give up the idea of God".

It's intelligent to not "give up the idea" of just about anything, but when you have opinions of things that have no definitive answer and express strong opinions about things which you can't for a fact know... you aren't in anyway intelligent... in fact you're stupid to be in support of any premise in which you can't know the answer because you don't have all the facts... "very" stupid.

And to make matters worse, to try and make a book of fantasies, which has been dis-proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, a reality... and then have the guts to take the same and attribute it to a higher intellect, which one would assume a God would have, shows stupidity... period! Its stupid, "very" stupid.

If you want people to see your intellect, don't defend what is a known lie, and don't act like you have the absolute answer to a question that has been asked for eons all to no avail simply because we haven't been given enough facts to prove it one way or the other... when the facts come in if they ever do, then have a strong opinion about them.

That's right, I'm saying just what is written, I do consider Bible literalism to be the engine of fools.. and anyone that thinks they know for a fact about the existence of God one way or the other is a nut job... flat out!

That's what kills me about threads like Perry's, he had just came from a church where they teach about talking snakes, and then he has the gall to poke fun at a man of science because he didn't know where life originated.... Guess what? No one knows where life came from, and it's not unintelligent to say so, its unintelligent to say you know. Now, put that in your pipes and smoke it Bible believers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit