A STUNNINGLY simple question about JOHN 3:16 "For God so Loved the world."

by Terry 384 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Maybe Perry wants someone to say,

'I don't fish so I don't know!' ?

• Perry
    Perry

Well, I had a nice work-out and now that I have returned I see that atheists have turned and hid themselves and refused to answer a simple question from the all-knowing, all-seeing, Majha Baghwan Shreesh Rajneesh Perry.

This question about fishing is critical to understanding the question that Terry has raised and that has been answered by many Christians on this thread.

Since the question was apparently too hard, here's an easier one that can help us to appreciate just where Terry is coming form, (I'm not talking about his used book store job either).

At my work-out on the treadmill, the television in front of me blasted a news story so heinous that I almost had to stop to keep from blurting out something angry.

Here was the injustice that was reported.

A judge had given a man convicted of a felony probation!!!!!!!!! It makes no sense to me. It's not logical. Surely the report must be wrong. No judge that had clear evidence of felonious guilt would every be merciful... Why would he? The report must be false.

If it's not false; could someone please explain to me why a merciful judge is ..... merciful?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Perry,

Well, I had a nice work-out and now that I have returned I see that atheists have turned and hid themselves and refused to answer a simple question from the all-knowing, all-seeing, Majha Baghwan Shreesh Rajneesh Perry

Another option might be that posters have no wish to waste their time debating somebody who is obviously deluded enough to turn heads and has an agenda which is not open to critical thought.

You have been defeated in so many debates on this Board the last year, yet have never so much as winced. This is clear indication of a deluded mind.

HS - Gone fishin'

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    Why does a man who loves fishing, go fishing?---I really want to understand this!

You presuppose that a man who loves fishing, goes fishing? Wrong hypothesis, it depends on a lot of interactive variables. Hence, I can't answer your question.

• Perry
    Perry

Hi Hillary,

Don't tell me your scared to answer my question too? Be serious.

• Perry
    Perry

hamilcarr says:

it depends on a lot of interactive variables. Hence, I can't answer your question.

Think harder hamilcarr, I can get you there I promise. Remember, the answer is not what some think.

I ask again, "Why does a man who loves fishing, go fishing? "

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Why does a man who loves fishing, go fishing? "

Cause he likes to eat fish...and was hunger!?

• Perry
    Perry

I repeat for atheists who do not have tunnel vision (there must be at least one out there) please address the shocking news story that I heard about at gym a little while ago.

"Why would a merciful judge be merciful". The more astute among you will note the similarity in sentence structure to the apparently unanswerable quandry, "Why does a man who loves fishing, go fishing?

The reponses thus far sheds an intense, heated spotlight on the word "whosoever" that was left out of Terry's quote of John 3: 16.

• fifi40
    fifi40

I have respect for people's own view point..............each is entitled to their own belief.

But when you start throwing out insults and telling posters they are from their father the devil you lose all credibility.

Your mind has been hijacked.

• Perry
    Perry
    Cause he likes to eat fish...and was hunger!?

kerj,

I find this answer dauntingly unsatisfying. A person would need to ask all men who fish if they fished for food and if they were hungry. Where is such evidence? This simply seems illogical to me.

No, this will not do. Good answer though.

Anyone else? Remember, the answer is not what some think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit