Worship The Lord

by real one 76 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

Praise Him all the Days of your Life! He is worthy. Holy,holy,holy is He.

God our savior showed us how good and kind he is. He saved us because of his mercy, and not because of any good things we may have done. God washed us by the power of the Holy Spirit. He gave us new birth and a fresh beginning. God sent Jesus Christ our savior to give us his Spirit. Jesus treated us much better than we deserve. He made us acceptable to God and gave us the hope of eternal life. Titus 3:4-7

Without Jesus in my life, I would not be able to function. To be in this world and never know Him is unimaginable to me. I would be so depressed I just hate to think where I would be only having to depend on me.

God is our heavenly Father. Jesus is our Lord and savior. Tell me how you praise him and how grateful you are that you know him.

• JK666
    JK666

God made man in his image.

Mankind is dumb.

Therefore God is dumb,

And a little ugly on the side.

JK & FZ

• JH
    JH

JK666, you made me laugh

Which means God must also laugh

• dawg
    dawg

Did you say "worship the gourd"? Isn't this infringement on a Monty Python sketch?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Thank you real one, I needed a good laugh this morning!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

real one, I admire your faith and tenacity. And I appreciate your effort.

momz

• jstalin
    jstalin

Why do we need to be saved?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

real one:

Without Jesus in my life, I would not be able to function.

You don't seem able to function very well now. You apparently have no concept of how to behave in public, and you don't seem intelligent enough to participate meaningfully in even the simplest conversations.

To be in this world and never know Him is unimaginable to me.

You probably don't have a very good imagination. Ironically, it's likely that this is due to your dependence on your imaginary friend.

I would be so depressed I just hate to think where I would be only having to depend on me.

Most likely, you would be considerably less annoying, but you're right, you don't seem emotionally or mentally strong enough to cope without a psychological crutch.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

real one: R u counting time on this board, if so, well I guess it's one way to do it and remarkably like being in the door to door work, you knock and talk and no one answers. At least here you get a response.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You have a rare gift FD.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit