Worship The Lord

by real one 76 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

If i come across as arrogant then thats good. that says to me that the faith I pray to God for is deeply rooted. I will speak boldy about my savior Jesus Christ and I would also pray that many on here return to him so that they can feel that fire burning in them also. God does not want to see any of us perish. I know many of you do not believe in Him and that is very unfortunate.

I will praise Him all the days of my life and I will tell everyone I know about Him.

He will end suffering one day in His own time. He knows what He is doing. If you dont go to Him in sincerity then how can you expect to heal? He is the same God who created the earth many years ago as He is today. He does not change. We are the ones that change and He waits for us to come back to Him. If i am putting anyones back up the obviously there is something there.

Matthew 21:29-33, Then Jesus told them a story:

When you see a fig tree or any other tree putting out leaves, you know that summer will come soon. So, when you see these things happening you know that God's kingdom will soon be here. You can be sure that some of the people of this generation will still be alive when all of this takes place. The sky and the earth won't last forever,but my words will.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Oh real one, too bad you probably won't read or get this...

Tell me how you praise him and how grateful you are that you know him.

I give honor to the Divine by turning the other cheek to you. I am grateful to know He neither judges nor finds fault with me. Or you.

If i come across as arrogant then thats good.

LOL! Consider Jesus' examples and expectations. I think he talked about humility, not arrogance. How can you be so hypocritical?

God does not want to see any of us perish.

Perhaps that's why He actually destroys no one.

I will praise Him all the days of my life and I will tell everyone I know about Him.

I have communed with Him. He didn't appear to me to be anything like what you describe. I suspect you've been misled by...SATAN?

Think about it - the anxiety you bring to your own life, the need you have to create a world of fear and guilt. Who does that serve?

He will end suffering one day in His own time.

Too bad he's been so late in coming. He's been coming Any Day Now for about 100 years, apparently. I wonder why He let me suffer so much for the first 12 years of my life?

If you dont go to Him in sincerity then how can you expect to heal?

You have hit my "outrageous" factor. How dare you question the sincerity of my prayers? I suspect you know nothing of suffering. Try 12 years of rape. Try 12 years of begging God to take this cup from me. Try 12 years of trying to be better, more humble, more patient, more devoted, more loving, more compassionate, more worthy, just to make the PAIN STOP. What is more sincere than a child begging God to stop from being raped over and over? More compliance, more service, getting baptized, more prayer - BibleGod was nowhere to be found.

You sound self-righteous, sanctimonious and sociopathic. I'm sorry I have to say that. I know it's not compassionate. But perhaps it will get through to you.

Perhaps our life experiences have caused us to see God in very different ways, to appreciate God in very different ways, to have different expectations (or lack thereof) of God.

But you know what? I still think I have had profound experiences of God. He's just nothing like what you talk about, is all.

You can be sure that some of the people of this generation will still be alive when all of this takes place.

Um, which generation would that be? The one Jesus was contemporaneous to? The one the JWs talk about? Today's? Do you think the universe revolves around when you happened to read that scripture?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Realone maybe you should have a look at this Web-site and determine if God is as good as you say he is

http://www.evilbible.com/

Either your delusional or you haven't read the bible as much as you say you have.....be careful on what your worshiping

• jstalin
    jstalin

Realone - you continue to put your soul in danger! You called us all fools:

Matthew 5:22 - Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

• BFD
    BFD
    real?one says: If i come across as arrogant then thats good.

WWJD?

lol

BFD

• jstalin
    jstalin

Praise the foreskin-loving Lord!

1 Samuel

18:25 And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies. But Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
    18:26 And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son in law: and the days were not expired.
    18:27 Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.
    18:28 And Saul saw and knew that the LORD was with David, and that Michal Saul's daughter loved him.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Foreskin envy!

I've experienced that myself.

Bring me foreskins!

• real one
    real one

The Bible is made for believers. If you are not a believer then you will not understand the Bible. God is a wonderful God and a just God. For those of you who do not understand His ways join the crowd, because no one will be able to understand all that He does or all that He allows. That takes faith. Faith is something we pray for everyday. I could not base my beliefs on a human system, it is not sophisticated enough. I must pray to God to strenghten me and He does. You do not understand my relationship with God and that is fine. Maybe it is not for you to understand. Like i said I will praise Him and worship Him all my days.

God will do what He sees fit to be done and who am I or anyone else for that matter to judge Him?

• real one
    real one

Jstalin.....hmmm...what are you talking about? I read that scripture and it read nothing like what you quote. are you adding to God's word?

• real one
    real one

lil... do you and I serve the same God?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit