Worship The Lord

by real one 76 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100
    without Jesus in my life, I would not be able to function

How sad.

• exjdub
    exjdub

Just a question,,,why is it that people will give 6 or more pages of response to a person who clearly does not "get it"? Every thread that realone starts gets several pages of people telling him he is arrogant (true), lacking intelligence (true), unable to reason on simple concepts (very true), and overall is just a very unlikable person.

The day that realone stops getting responses, regardless of whether they are from Christians or not, is the day he will stop posting and annoying the hell out of everyone...myself included. The quickest way to shut fakeone down is to stop giving him the attention he so desperately wants. Anyone for completely ignoring his posts? I am from here on out.

exjdub

• real one
    real one

ex do not hate on me. I am not arrogant because I profess my love for Christ. If you cannot see that then maybe you need to read more of my posts. The name of this one is worship the Lord, not start a fight with real one or shun real one. It is very sad when you think you have found a community of people whom you choose to communicate with and a few want to shun that person. did the wt not do that enough?

shamus it is not sad that i feel my life is incomplete without Jesus. thats the emptyness i felt so long that He filled for me. I have many things but none of them matter without His love for me. I love Him so. everyone wants to call me arrogant, which i dont know why, but i will stand up for my love of Jesus Christ! He is worthy of my praise and worship. Do you think a man or woman can do what He does for me. No! Only He can make me acceptable. He loves me more than I know.

He loves everyone on this board. None of you are here for no reason. Everyone here is here because He wants you here. You are no mistake or accident. He is here for all of us, we just have to believe and want Him in our lives.

• real one
  • Logical thinking
  • fd, do you find the Bible logical?

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Real One: Please tell me where I can do the research to find the answers to my questions. Kindly indicate to me which authors and which publications to consult. Could please give me some specific book titles? How about the books that you have consulted? What do your sources have to say about these particular biblical passages? It says in the Bible that a Christian should always be ready to offer a defense of what he or she believes. You, on the other hand, evade and side-step the issue - if you even respond at all. I find that especially petty cowardly. You post your rants and diatribes with the obvious goal of "baiting" people. After people respond and try to engage you in dialogue, you then "run away" and ignore their points. This is most disrespectful.

The reason why I posted the examples of those three Bible passages is that I have been unsuccessful in locating any sources that could explain the internal contradictions involved. I was hoping that you could help, and again I ask you to supply at least some sources so that I can consult them myself.

You write that just because I do not understand the contradictions that I note does not make what I say true. That may be true, but my failing to understand the listed contradictions does not make what I say false either. I can see no logical connection between my failure to understand the scriptures in question, and the veracity of my point.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

In the bible Sarah calls Abraham Lord, King David Lord.....pagan kings were called Lord....no big deal.........the judges here are called Lords!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    fd, do you find the Bible logical?

Quick, someone pass the popcorn and coke!!

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit