Worship The Lord

by real one 76 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

real one,

As you can see by some of the responses you are getting on this thread, not everyone on this board appreciates your experiences with God and Christ. Many people here have been abused and mistreated by religion and people claiming to speak for God, so their feelings are certainly justified. Also, some here have had thier families torn apart by "religious" people.

So, just a word of advice as I am a believer also, rather than trying to preach to people, telling them to worship the Lord, why don't you wait to express your faith until you are actually asked about it?

Or, start a legitimate thread asking a specific bible question or to discuss a specific topic, instead of this type of thread which is obviously started to provoke those who do not believe the same as you?

Peace and Christian Love, Lilly

• parakeet
    parakeet

Hi, Lilly! As usual, yours is the voice of kindness, even to a holier-than-thou real one.

Real One, take note of LovelyLil's posts -- she's the real deal, a Christian that walks the walk and demonstrates by example what Christianity is supposed to be.

• watson
    watson

Having some issues with this Lord of yours. Someone told me once that this Lord would end suffering, or at least had the ability to. I no longer ask why the Lord doesn't end suffering. I just know it doesn't.

• ringo5
    ringo5

praise hym awl de dayz off yore life! he r worthy. holly,hollee,holly r him.
    god oor savior showed us hao gud en kind him bee. he saved us b/c o' him mercy, an nawt cuz ov enee good thikns we mhey hav dun. god washed us bai pwr th' hollee spirit. he gave us gnu birth & fresh beginnin. god snt jesus christ are savior tew giv us hiz spirit. jesus treated us mush bettor tahn we deserve. he made us acceptable 2 god + gave us tehz hoeps of eternal life. titus 3:4-7
    without jesus ins my life, i wud nots b able too function. tew bee n thys world anbd nevs no him iz unimaginable 2 mee. i wud be so depresed i just hateseses too fink were i wud be onley havin tew depend on mi.
    god r our heavenly father. jesus are our lawd and savior. tells mee hao yoo praise him and how grateful ewe are taht yuo knoeses him.

I took the liberty of translating your post into "jeeesuz script" so possibly more believers would recognize your request and respond.

http://unintelligencer.com/

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Lovely Lil is right about how to participate in the forum - I've had enough of true believers and sermons for a lifetime.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Oh real one, I've tried to help you but you continue to come across as arrogant. I'm sure you'll learn with time that you are just putting poeple's back up.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

praise jesus brother real one praise jesus.

You know for all your "nonsense" you do bring a smile to my face with your obsessive zeal - I guess as you long as you're not hurting anyone.

Again though - (cos I can) worry about your own path of salvation my friend before you worry about someone elses. Keep YOUR eye on the prize.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith
    Keep YOUR eye on the prize.

LouBelle that is such a JW saying

• free2beme
    free2beme

Christ is an excuse for hatred, judgement, fear and frustration ... wrapped in a blanket of the word LOVE, but not the meaning.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Mrs. Smith you're right - I think I just had a lil vomit - I'm gonna edit it - or maybe not. Shoulda used target perhaps?

I need saving right now!!!!!!!!!!

**sob**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit