Worship The Lord

by real one 76 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

real one, I admire your faith and tenacity. And I appreciate your effort.

momz

I would add to this your concern for others and deep courage ; because leaving the JW's is what exit counselors compare to a messy divorce or a jilted lover .I find many here feel hurt, deceived , completely untrusting ! Any mention of faith,hope, love will not be meant with any joy or much appreciation , but with doubt & suspicion ! Regardless of the reception you have received here today, I for one believe that your motives are pure . When an earthquake shatters a building no new building begins until all the rubble is gone ! Thankyou for your concerned & effort for your fellow man . Caliber

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

At what point is this considered spamming? Just curious?

Hi real one!

Kwin

• real one
    real one

Hey Kwin and momz! How you been?

• real one
    real one

fd:

Don't talk to fools they will just make fun. proverbs 23:9

• free2beme
    free2beme

Partaking of the herb I see

• dinah
    dinah

Real One,

I hear ya, and will buck popular opinion on this board. Yes, He has helped. I'm not enslaved to him. No, I do not know where I would be without Him---probably dead.

The only thing He asked of us is to treat each other with respect and love. It's not hard if you throw doctine out the window.

The way I see it, morality police and bible thumpers throw the baby out with the bath water. That baby ain't Christ-----it's LOVE.

• real one
    real one

real one: R u counting time on this board, if so, well I guess it's one way to do it and remarkably like being in the door to door work, you knock and talk and no one answers. At least here you get a response. no I am not a jw

• parakeet
    parakeet

real one wrote: "God is our heavenly Father. Jesus is our Lord and savior. Tell me how you praise him and how grateful you are that you know him."

Hard to praise something that doesn't exist. Kudos to you, real one.

• real one
    real one

Christ is love

• dinah
    dinah

Agreed, Real One.

Is it loving to post things that stir people up? I understand where you are coming from......but before you pass judgement, hang around and see if you get to know us.

I notice you are new, I've been here for about 5 years. Learned ooodles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit