The Watchtower's Official Explanation of the Scand

by Kent 100 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zev
    zev

lookin:

you show your ignorance by what you state. if you were and active dubby and paid attention at the meeting you'd know they sign all their letter this way, all correspondence is signed this way.

go back to you kh and take in a meeting.

dont insult me. i am not lying. this issue has me leeving the borg after a lifetime of service. dont think i am here to make trouble. i could do that in other ways. the letter is authentic.

i will scan it and block out identifying marks.
    i will scan the envelope.

it will be posted here.

shortly

-Zev
    -The "Truth" is out there! TRUST NO ONE!
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Thanks Zev!!!!

• zev
    zev

for those who doubt......

-Zev
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hey Zev,

Thanks for posting this and showing us the whole picture. It is worth a great deal especially when showing JW produced documents.

All,

What's with the "Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses"? I take it that this is one of the new corporations formed last year. Is this the organization that will be writing to congregations on behalf of the Governing Body from now on?

If this is the "Christian Congregation" are there other, non-Christian, congregations? It sounds like (I said sounds like not it is) a break-away group. Or like the confusion in the 70s when JWs started saying they were Jehovah's Christian Witnesses. After 70 years of being Witnesses of Jehovah have they decided they are Christians first?

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks Zev,

You're a friend for me ;-)

Bye

Charles

• Norm
    Norm

Ello Lookin,

You spewed forth:

WHAT A STINKIN JOKE!
    That letter is NOT from Patterson. And you so ignorant as to think the society closes letters with Christian congregation. Even your wording in the letter is very sloppy!
    Get a real letter with real letter head!
    The real ignorant one here is you. We know exactly what the letters from Patterson look like and the letterhead look like this:

This is what the signature looks like:

Now, apologize for calling Zev ignorant and try to investigate a little before you reveal your own ignorance in the future.

Norm.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Thanks Zev.

I'll include a copy of your letter with my letter to the Society and basically tell them that this present explanation is not sufficient and why it is not.

Of course, then I will get no reply, but what the hell.

Path

• zev
    zev

thirdson....

sometime last year, a change was made, around this time in fact, wherein the gb was removed as corporate officersand for the first time...that i am aware of, the gb are not the presidents of the wtbts.

the old codgers sit back and dream. dream up stupid rules and regs.
    dream of the children the've hurt. dream of the lives lost because of double standards. dream about afairs from their days of youth. dream about making a mockery of everything when they act and solicite the cheering crowds at assemblys like they are something special to behold.

the christian congregation of jehovahs witness is anothe escape, for the research center in patterson. i couldnt tell you what the purpose of all the different names and addresses and corporations, other than to say, to cover their collective @$$e$.

g'day my friend

-Zev
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• Kent
    Kent
    WHAT A STINKIN JOKE!
    That letter is NOT from Patterson. And you so ignorant as to think the society closes letters with Christian congregation. Even your wording in the letter is very sloppy!
    Get a real letter with real letter head!

Well, lookin, your mouth is big - what if you try to close it untill you checked up the facts? In chat you claim to have some knowledge of what's going on - and you claim to be an active JW. In spite of that, you don't know how the Watchtower do sign their letters????

WHAT A STINKING BLUFF! If you were a JW, you would have known they sign this way, and you would have known the expression Christian congregation

You asked a hell of a lot of questions in that chatroom, wanted to know where everyone were from, where they lived, and so on. I wonder why?

What's your agenda here anyway? I would take my bluff to another forum. You're exposed here :)

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• lookin
    lookin

First:
    Why is a letter being sent to him from Patterson?
    Second why is the date blocked out?
    Third: What does an envelope prove?

It is still a joke...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit