The Watchtower's Official Explanation of the Scand

by Kent 100 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zev
    zev

no charles...sent via usps.

i'll block out my personal info and send you a jpg scan of it.

what you see above IS a scan, only i scanned it into a text document.

look for it tonight. i have to go for the time being.

thanks charles.

-Zev
    -The "Truth" is out there! TRUST NO ONE!
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• Kent
    Kent
    Obviously someone must be in deep cover for a letter like that to surface.

Yes, and the Watchtower's problem is exactly that - many people in deep cover gives us information, and we simply do know what's going on. Simple as that.

I'm aware of the danger of changes in wording and stuff. That's also why some parts, names and codes are masked.

But, naturally, it's always a risc - but we can at least make it as small as possible. Some times we take a calculated risc - some times we don't. Some times we wait, and sits on evidence for a while - untill we know for certain the information has been spread to a certain degree, and publication of the news won't point to any particular person.

Of course this kind of information makes the Watchtower worried, and they don't like it at all. No secret organizations like their secrets being made public. Unfortunately for the Watchtower they're in a no-win situation at the moment, and we do get information from all over the place. And, of course, disinformation as well.

Fortunately for us, we have possibilities to sort out the dis-information, but we can "go along for a while" - to make some believe we took the bait. That's useful as well, since they always proves to be stupid enough to believe they can get away with the most insane lies if they aren't arrested as once. As in this case :))

Let's just say it this way. The Watchtower is deeply worried, and they have more reason for being so than anyone would believe!

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• lookin
    lookin

WHAT A STINKIN JOKE!
    That letter is NOT from Patterson. And you so ignorant as to think the society closes letters with Christian congregation. Even your wording in the letter is very sloppy!
    Get a real letter with real letter head!

• one
    one

kent,

what else you have to say about the 11/1 letter from the "WORLDWIDE..."?

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Zev,

I would love to see a scan of the actual letter (in picture format).. Also, if we could see a scan of the envelope that it came in, so we can quill any comments that this is NOT a valid document from the WTBTS..

Thanks

- Wannahelp

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi Lookin,

Just out of curiouslity, what do you think the explanation for the UN issue is?

Looking forward to hearing your reply,

- Wannahelp

• lookin
    lookin

there is no way to justify the reason certain brothers did what they did by joining.

I know that I would not want to be those involved! A real lack of humility on the part involved. They will be punished by Jehovah

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Zev, why don't you first write back and ask them who exactly it is they are grateful to for bringing to "light" the language they cannot subscribe to.

Also, ask them why they couldn't take advantage of the depository libraries in New York or the loan system mentioned by Hawkaw.

And ask them to send you photocopies of their application to become NGO/DPI associates. They shouldn't object if they are telling the truth. And to send them the letter the UN sent them denying them access to their library unless they became associates of the DPI.

Do this first, before disassociating and post the reply here ... if you get one, that is.

The Watchtower Society is a joke! At least they used to be good liars. Now they even suck at lying, leaving themselves open this way.

I think I'm going to write a letter to them too. What the heck.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Oh Kent ..... "Let's just say it this way. The Watchtower is deeply worried, and they have more reason for being so than anyone would believe!"

Now I wont be able to sleep for a week! :-)

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi Lookin,

If that is the case, and there is NO justification for being involved with the UN, why doesn't the WT come clean with it's R&F..

If they don't, aren't they propigating a lie to the R&F, and in that case, just as guilty as the brothers that associated in the first place???

After all, if what you say is true, and there is no defense for them associating in the first place, and the WTBTS doesn't come clean, aren't they practicing a sort of "Theocratic Warfare Strategy" on their very own followers?

- Wannahelp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit